Start a new topic

Suspension for no reason at all!

It's absolutely incredible and sad, it's my second suspension for ranked and public games for no reason at all, i am not  using hacks, i purchased premium cause i love the game( big mistake), i am not playing with friends, i have 0 friends who like this game, first  when i got suspended i thought because i had 30 friends in game and it created some conflict, i deleted them all just to be safe, now i stopped reporting other players that collaborated clearly just to stay safe so i can play the game. Now i lost 10 games went from master to expert , just played the game and boom for absolutely no reason at all suspended, no reason, no nothing 2 days. This joke got to end it seems my only option its to delete the game and move on, of course when you beat other players because of their frustration they will report you for no reason, of course in this game you may choose to attack a player or not to depending on your strategy, but getting suspended because of other players frustration it 's mind blowing to me. Suspension for cheaters for collaboration it s very healthy  for the game but when you did nothing wrong just playing the game and you get hit with suspension it's incredible frustrating . Hope they will do something about this issue, i'm not stucking around till this maybe happens.

1 Comment

Way
Login or Signup to post a comment