Start a new topic

Host new feature- BAN LIST

After finding a common occurrence, we reported a cheater multiple times. I, Work2PIay, host many random games to play games of my choosen playstyle/settings. It would be of great appeal to have options to turn on/off ban list. A list which is tied to each account. As we play, we could +add profiles to such list to prevent them from targeting the host AGAIN & AGAIN in future hosted games. A suggestion to improve gameplay experience: -add ban list on&off in settings like blizzards/portals -add a link to ingame profiles to add profile to such lists (example...where we could add friend, add to ban list, or if necessary REPORT the profile) -many cases of collaboration are reported by players who are victims of multiple random targeters/suicidal playstyle I appreciate the opportunity and i really enjoy Risk. Thanks for all your hard work to provide a great gameplay! We look forward to continuing playing Risk and look forward to future updates to come. *****hopes a ban list feature would be considered ***** Thanks, VAROK WORK2PIAY eemusgrove@gmail.com
Login or Signup to post a comment