Start a new topic

Know More Positive About Horizon Forbidden West

Aloy's journey on PlayStation is not over. Horizon Forbidden West will continue to delve into the post-apocalyptic and tribal world introduced by the previous installment. Like the original, this adventure will star Aloy, an outcast warrior who finally managed to pass the trials and become a member of society. In an interview with GamesRadar, Ashly Burch, who plays the character in its English version, has shared some thoughts on the new chapter, which he describes as “more and better”.

The experience of having worked on Horizon Zero Dawn allows you to know many details about the story and the characters. “There are things that I can do now because I know very well both her and hers, her world. It's like building on a solid foundation, it's exciting, ”he says. At the time she conducted the interview she had a recording session scheduled for the same week. “It is still happening! I can't say much, but I will comment that all the elements that people enjoyed Zero Dawn - its wonderful world, the vastness of its story, its fantastic gameplay - in Forbidden West is more and better. " Burch anticipates new areas and tribes, details that he learned before even starting the recording process, as the script team brought him up to speed on the story arc. "I'm excited, I'm also a fan."

Horizon Forbidden West was originally announced as a PlayStation 5 exclusive, but just like in the case of Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales or Sackboy: A Great Adventure, the title will eventually be intergenerational, so the PlayStation 4 version it is also underway. There is no release date set yet, but there is a very general window. If there are no delays, the expected video game will hit stores sometime in 2021. PlayStation Studios prepares the arrival of its next exclusives with two titles already with a release date: Returnal will be released on April 30, while Ratchet & Clank: A Dimension Apart will be released on June 11.

Login or Signup to post a comment