Start a new topic

Why i banned

I was playing long time but i don’t know why i banned this time can anyone explain for me i don’t Cheat or hack

4 people have this question

Good afternoon.

I just want to find out Why am I all of the sudden Banned?

I was only playing Global Domination and the next moment I saw that I am banned.

I am not a hacker or a cheater, I don't even know how to cheat on the game or how to hack the game. I am also not interested to find out how, I really enjoy the game too much.

Please have a look at my profile and let me know what is going on.

RISK Profile Name is Fierce Freedom 33

RISK Account: 26665880

Hope to hear from you soon

1 person likes this
Hello i was banned upon reading the instructions i knew that i should not cooperate with friends i game which i usually do in real life please is there any other way in order to get back my account
I'm dumbfounded as to Why I w/b suspended...! I have recently started to Report others for suspecting them of collaboration ... ?
Good afternoon. I just want to find out Why am I all of the sudden Banned? I was only playing Global Domination and the next moment I saw that I am banned. I am not a hacker or a cheater, I don't even know how to cheat on the game or how to hack the game. I am also not interested to find out how, I really enjoy the game too much. Please have a look at my profile and let me know what is going on. RISK Profile Name is Wilhelm Pamba Hope to hear from you soon

hey, I had the same problem. I was randomly banned for no reason. I created a ticket and explained and they unbanned me almost instantly so I suggest you guys do the same

I wanna know why my account was suspended? If you find harresment using what the game provides perhaps you should remove them. I did nothing more that others do. Please remove me from suspension
Login or Signup to post a comment