Start a new topic

Reporting Options

This post is the offical place to discuss options for reporting players in game.

Idea: In game functionality to report players.

Express your ideas, but please keep all player reports to the support tickets.

23 people like this idea

Do you guys actually take any action?

And yes! I reported them on the in game.. and through the support ticket. Now I'm blasting them!
This really needs to be implemented asap. I have no doubt that the game I just played involved a player hosted bot. The username of the player is RestingHippo1093. I will give the characterstics of this bot and compare them to my knowledge of Risk AIs. Risk AI: > Able to strategically guide the bot on where to generally attack next depending on certain factors like troop count in adjacent territories, and open paths. > Depending on how much the board changss before the AI's next turn, it can take almost an entire turn for the bot to recalculate; sometimes taking an entire turn. > The attacks of the AI are instant, however, there is a certain delay from attack to attack. > Will build troops around player troops that stay stagnant in order to eventually overtake them, or to defend a position/border. > Generally, the AI will most likely leave a path of ones behind depending on how big their attack sprees are, and whether or not they are trying to take space, or claim a continent. Player Hosted Bot: > Attacks instantly with no delays on the next attack, while also leaving troops behind with almost every attack. The bot takes no time in leaving troops behind as a human would normally do. > This bot seemed to attack in ways that were mathamatically the most strategic. > The bot was able to regain ground pretty quickly, which made it almost imposible to eventually take over. > It didn't seem to be easily controlled. The only thing you could do was build so that it didn't think it could take that territory, otherwise, there was no stopping or controlling where it would go next. > It fortified at the end of every turn and would do so in a strategically smart mannor. All in all, this bot was probably two times more difficult than the "Hard" AIs in game. Somehow I managed to still outsmart it and win, but only by a hair. Its use of taking, defending, while also landgrabbing, made it extremely hard to drain, and it almost seemed like a powerful virus that kept spreading and spreading. Someone mentioned a cheat check sort of deal. I think that would be nice, but as far as bots go, It would be good to implement a way for the game to recognize bot like activities and kick the player from the match, and ban them.
Krazy_eyes_killa is a cheat. What we need to do is keep a tally and list of suspected cheats. If they show up all the time on that list then it gives legitimate players a resource. Even if they are playing in tandem with a family member...so what. I dont want to play with those players either. I want to play with those who want to win.
Y dose in not let me log back in and kicks as soon as I start winning
A possibility ti Report Players would bei awesome Right now i'm playing a Game with 3 Others players and one with only 3 areas ist slowplayjng and stuck in the reinforcement-phase for 30 minutes ... Wonder how this ist even possible

Das ganze Spiel ist seltsam mindestens 40 Spiele wurde immer überrand weil kein Kartenplus nur bei den anderen. 

ThrashSydney, the Ignore slider on the reverse of the player-card lets you prevent both:
  • You from joining their hosted games
  • Them from joining your hosted games
  • (This can't prevent you and them from joining someone else's game though)
And there's the fairly easy route for reporting players in-game if you don't wish to report via a support ticket

Echt Krank, 3 Züge und man ist Kaputt, wie geht das ?????

I suggested it in another thread but how about giving players an in-game message to let other players KNOW WE KNOW THEY'RE CHEATING?

I'm so sick of filling out reports on cheaters since cheating is so rampant in SMG RISK.

Fix the damn game!

ES wird wirklich Zeit das man diesen Armleuchtern das Handwerk legt, das ist doch Ätzend

Again it's risk people team up deal with it
Please fix the lag when attacking other players, it’s destroyed the game
Sandy Archer2 and KingSavage5 were obviously colluding. SA2 took out all but one army of another player (easily could have taken it). Then KS5 turned in his cards, killed the one army, collected his cards and turned in another set and proceeded to finish me off leaving just the two of them. SA2 gave me a little smile icon. Oh, and I was the 3rd to join, they were the first two in the game.
Login or Signup to post a comment