Start a new topic

RISK Team battles

IDEA: a new RISK game mode where players battles as teams, either 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3. Teams win together instead of single player victories.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

127 people like this idea

What about a tournament structure?

15 people like this
For a tournament you would be forced to wait for players to finish.

1 person likes this
This could be a good addition but I would miss the feeling of having conquered the entire world . The point of the game is world domination.

1 person likes this
Harmon Rambo, then it could be called half world domination.
This would be really fun to play with friends :)

6 people like this
This is a great idea and would be insanely fun

3 people like this
A better chat system would have to be implemented though...

6 people like this
Yes!!! Finaly I can play Risk with my friends and wife WITHOUT getting mad at each other if we can play on the SAME TEAM. It sounds like a wonderful idea. Then you still earn points on the ranking right? Please dont take away the ranking points.. All my friends would LOVE teamplay! So make it happen.

7 people like this
This was my idea! Get everyone you know who plays to vote on it so we can get it integrated into the game!

4 people like this
Make this happen!!

3 people like this
On Teams, there could also be an option for 2v2v2 to allow three teams to play against each other

6 people like this
Absolutely. 2v2v2 is a great option!! That sounds like real fun. Can't wait untill they make teambattle come to life:-)

7 people like this
I like the idea of teams. I think to make it fair since it is a global game we need a better communication system or teams would have to be randomly assigned This would frustrate the family members but it would be fair since people not in the same house cannot communicate in game.

3 people like this
Nice I can imagine myself doing that.....

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment