Start a new topic

Assassins, spies, steal troops & more - Special RISK Cards

IDEA: New Game mode with special move/bonus cards that change up gameplay e.g.

1. Reinforcements (extra troops)
  2. Spies (eliminate cards from your opponent or block their spy car)
  3. General (add extra attack dice or +1 to dice roll)
  4. Marshall (add extra defence dice or +1 to dice roll)
  5. Admiral (transport troops from coast to attack any other territory on the coast)
  6. Diplomat (force a truce with player)Propagandist (steal troops from opponents)
  7. Bombardier (deals extra heavy damage through artillery strike)
  8. Assassin (take out opponent troops)
  9. Marksman (attack non-adjacent territories from a distance (1-2 territories away).A soldier skilled in precision shooting using projectile weapons.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

55 people like this idea

Cool
Yes Please!
DO THIS ONE BUT ADD A PLAGUE CARD WHERE IT KILLS ENIMIES TROOPS ON WATEVER COUBTRY U WANT
I feel like this addition would be better as a new game mode as to not alienate players that wouldn't like the change maybe make it a new turn on/off game setting

3 people like this
Yes it would be nice to to be able to toggle this feature on and off

2 people like this
Like risk 2210 ad. Or risk factions would b nice
This is basically the same thing as my idea 

Justin this would definitely be a new game mode, separate to the existing "classic" mode. I've updated the description to reflect this.

3 people like this
Add a card that allows you to attack from two or three spaces away.

Sergio - great idea! This could be calked the Marksman card, a soldier skilled in precision shooting using projectile weapons. I've added this to the list of ideas. We'll take this into consideration with the team. –Lee@SMG

1 person likes this
Capital city risk!! Mission cards would be fun! Different set trade in bonus! Increasing continent bonus!! New maps are sweet!!!
Add a card that temporarily builds a wall around a border of connected territories for 1 or 2 turns as a form of defense. Cant attack out or in???

3 people like this
No, this is a bad idea. It had nothing to do with the actual true and simple RISK game. Don't over complicate it!
Eliminate Marksman, but I like the other options.
Login or Signup to post a comment