Start a new topic
In Progress

Territory card trade in: allow me to choose which country gets the 2+ troop bonus

IDEA: When you trade in Territory cards, if a player has multiple 2+ bonuses (these bonuses are if you occupy a territory on the map that is shown on that card), official rules state that only one 2+ bonus can be awarded. Currently the computer automatically decides which territory. 

This idea is to allow the player to decide which territory to receive 2+ troops in this scenario.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

117 people like this idea

Just had problem with switching cards in back to back games. Never had this problem before
The version 2.2.2 update appears to have fixed this issue. Thanks!
@Troy.... SMG are aware and have promised a fix in the next update. I opened a support ticket 2 days ago and they got right back to me. Evidently the most recent hotfix broke it.

Can't believe this is broken (((

You can already do this.  You just remove the +2 card(s)  that you do not want for the bonus and then put the one you want up first.  

Yeah, the card in the 1st slot gets the +2 bonus - unfortunatly it usually highlights the wrong card... which is obviously very confusing and can hurt your strategy!

Very surprised SMG didn't address this today with their new update - it's such a quick and easy fix... which they said they would get done 7 months ago!

It's whatever the first card is in your slot of 3 which has the bonus. They do need to change it so you can highlight the one you want to use or something but right now, it's based on order of the cards.

1 person likes this

This is confusing the way the game is currently set. I never know which is getting the +2 when more than one card says it of the cards I'm trading. 

Surly the bouns should go to the country you were awarded the bouns for.
Tnkieo
mp3
One thing that bothers me in the Fixed card bonus mode is that it always gives you the lowest possible amount of troops that you have a set for. For example, I have 3 infantry, 1 cavalry, and 1 cannon. It automatically gives me only 4 troops for the 3 infantry, instead of 12 for the set of all three.

I did confirm that it works to put them in the order you want to trade in. It still highlights based on alphabetical order but awards based on your order. Can't wait for the update. That needs to be smooth and clear.

This is now in progress, folks. Aiming to include in the next update. –Lee@SMG

2 people like this
Well hopefully they update that. I haven't either. But ill try again soon.
I've tried that before and it didn't work but I haven't tried it recently. I'll try again next time around and see what happens.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment