Start a new topic

Live / free chat with RISK players and alliances

IDEA: Live in-game chat with other players and or allies only (that you've formed an alliance with).

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

165 people like this idea

This would be awesome!!!!!!! In-game chat just brings a new element of strategy and adds another layer to this great game! After all, in real life, you would be communicating anyway. Even if it’s just preset chat messages (which is kinda lame). Please please please please please implement this!
Private chat for players after the game would be the only option.
Not needed. Maybe some emojis.
Or maybe they could have preset messages such as I wont attack your continent if you dont attack mine or choose certain territories you want them to leave alone. Just so you could prevent bullying and swearing
Like I said I think they dont even have something like that because it would go from E for everyone rating to T for teen.
Risk has so many options when making a game, why can’t there be one more for ppl who want to chat? If players become abusive, etc, then it would result it players looking for games without a chat.
I feel like the main reason chat isnt implemented is because it will change the rating of the game because there is no swearing right now but even with filters people will still be able to put spaces or just be mean or bully. I would love to be able to chat with players so I really hope you can make it possible somehow
There should honestly be a chat for not just in a match but even in the menu, so you can chat with people who are looking for matches, prepare a match and just kinda make friends.

I dont think it is good idea.

-Games would last even longer

-Its fun to have limited information and try to read peoples intentions without words.

-You would have to employ dozen of moderators to keep insults and threats away.

I just believe sending reactions emoticons is enough and people dont use it frequently

Or just a way to message friends not in game would be great honestly
I'd love to see a public chat in the game. Also would keep down on cheaters if they can be called out for sure. I get frustrated with not being able to talk to others. No one sitting in the room with me doesn't care if I lost a territory so I'd like to be able to chat. Please please please!!!
I dont really care for this idea. Would slow the game down and people would be whinning, calluding, etc...

1 person likes this
I can’t believe we still don’t have a chat feature. Years ago when I played “Attack” on facebook, we could chat with people, and it made it really fun, and I even made some friends. Please bring this function ASAP.
Please add chat it would make communicating with allies much easier
Do I understand? No, not really. I don't. The quasi-total lack of punctuation in what you wrote (save for the double question marks at the end) makes your post virtually impossible to comprehend.
Sorry.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment