Start a new topic
Implemented

RISK spectator mode after I'm defeated

IDEA: If I'm defeated in an online multiplayer game and there are other players remaining, a defeated player should have the option to remain as a spectator to continue watching. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

229 people like this idea

I hope I won't need that feature much.

Any news on this update guys?

Dear Mr Tickle & Gump, stop crying over this issue. Clearly you must lose a lot of games and need to see how victories are secured, man up and let's sort this out on the battlefield, but no doubt your still cry when can't see the end of the battle !

Thanks Grampy! It won't be in this February update, we needed to address ranking, connectivity and new dice rolling algorithm first, but spectator mode is looking like March. Thanks for playing! –Lee@SMG 

Also you are not able to upvote this topic. It goes to a page not found webpage 
Thank you so much, I really appreciate this!
Update on what improvements are coming please and in what order you plan to do what and how long until we will have the updates. Just some information to keep the community excited. I see lots of great ideas but jw what is actually a possibility to get done for the game
An ETA would be nice. Next quarter, end of year, next year?
Its a great idea
Why ?
He said in an earlier post above
Great job SMG! Love this new feature!!!

Great to see so many people enjoying it. We appreciate the support!

-Phillip@SMG

I love the new feature too, great and thanks! I do notice however that when I want to spectate, I generally have to choose the option twice. Perhaps looking into?

Thanks SMG!

Login or Signup to post a comment