Start a new topic
Implemented

RISK spectator mode after I'm defeated

IDEA: If I'm defeated in an online multiplayer game and there are other players remaining, a defeated player should have the option to remain as a spectator to continue watching. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

229 people like this idea

Delighted to hear you're planning to add "spectator".  It is also extremely helpful when you do phone conference with grandkids.  Wonderful learning opportunity if they can watch end game.  Many thousand thanks.  

Thanks Grampy! It won't be in this February update, we needed to address ranking, connectivity and new dice rolling algorithm first, but spectator mode is looking like March. Thanks for playing! –Lee@SMG 

I'm so excited about this.
yes agrred whole heartedly
Anybody got any idea when this will be added????

1 person likes this
Why ?
He said in an earlier post above
Yes this is an essential feature

1 person likes this
They are nevver going to update this game. Ive been waiting 6 months and no update. Everyone stop paying until they update something...any thing
Seriously.... this forum seems like it exists just as an outlet to whine. This update was a suggestion by SMG support themselves, everyone loves the idea. Implement it!!!

1 person likes this
Really. The developers ask for our input. They care. This is not Microsoft were talking about.
Good point grampy... I was hitting the vodka last night and was a little harsh. That being said... once a consensus is reached... just do it
Why on Earth do people want to watch after a defeat ? Get a life or start a fresh game, complete losers , how ironic !!
No, irony is something TOTALLY different. However "Moronic" is trolling a message board that you have no interest in, and a "complete loser" is a person that only finds value in something if they win. However, after investing an hour in a game sometimes there is some value in witnessing what the outcome is. Unless it is you that is winning of course, being a complete loser... now that would be ironic. See you on the battlefield :)
Growth. You question has been answered several times before.
Login or Signup to post a comment