Start a new topic
Implemented

RISK spectator mode after I'm defeated

IDEA: If I'm defeated in an online multiplayer game and there are other players remaining, a defeated player should have the option to remain as a spectator to continue watching. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

229 people like this idea

Not harsh at all. The people have spoken and have been heard. Move on
Dear Mr Tickle & Gump, stop crying over this issue. Clearly you must lose a lot of games and need to see how victories are secured, man up and let's sort this out on the battlefield, but no doubt your still cry when can't see the end of the battle !
An ETA would be nice. Next quarter, end of year, next year?

Hi James, we're aiming for within the next 3 months if not sooner.

–Lee@SMG

A strange thing happened last week, I was playing a game and was down to the last three players before I got wiped out but instead of the screen disappearing it allowed me to watch the end of the game. It could of been a trial by SMG . Also one game I played two players were red which was very confusing.

1 person likes this

I would like this because there seems to be a lot of cheating going on. This way you can tell who is scamming and who isn't. These are not simple alliances!!!

I was able to spectate a game I lost last month. I was excited until it didn't happen again. It was very fun. I kept throwing up reactions as I watched justice being served.

I haven't seen that.
Alot of these players have no back bone. When I ask for a alliance normally it's good till the end . Notice alot like to ask than hit you . I wonder if they even know what a allaince means. Lol.
It's been 3 months since ETA given was 3 months or sooner. Is there an update on the ETA? 1 more month, 6 more, next year? Thanks.

1 person likes this
I think spectating games is a great option, glad it's popular with everyone and that it will be added in future. I noticed if I don't back out of a game right away that I can see who's winning troops, so hopefully this will be implemented as planned in the near future. Also it would be nice if you could watch a friend's game as well and join as a spectator through your friends list.

1 person likes this
Also you are not able to upvote this topic. It goes to a page not found webpage 

Any news on this update guys?

I agree, would love to see the whole match

Good news, everyone!

Of course we didn't abandon this really cool idea!
We have a first version of the spectator mode ready for internal testing. Looks good so far :)

If all runs smoothly, you can expect the spectator mode in the next 4-5 weeks!

- Johann@SMG

Login or Signup to post a comment