Start a new topic

Tired by leaver players - STOP to Ragequit behaviour

I can't make a game without there being at least one leaver player, and sometimes I finish the game alone against bot, all have leave...

Unfortunaltely, this ragequit behaviour is obiously too present in this game (casual or ranked), each time, as soon as a a player is not on a good (or the best) position to win, player leave, replaced by a bot.

But the game experience is really degraded for the people that remain and it is very very boring, sometime justt after the 1st or 2nd round if they don't have the placement they want or if they fails the first battle.

Could you implement a feature against that kind of behaviour called ragequit, I constantly report players who leave but it's a little bit useless, the damage is done and the playing experience is bad.

I'm one of these players! I'm fed up with Risk being inherently crap. All too often I find:

1. The game must favour lesser rated players because time and time again I end up doing badly with Balanced Blitz vs. my opponent not suffering as badly.

2. I've just lost a game where my opponent was gettng a set every 3 cards whilst I was waiting for 4 or 5 cards to make a set. When you're playing progressive you've no chance of winning.

These two things happen again and again. Maybe the game designers could put right exactly how the game works rather than my rantings!

Meanwhile, I'll continue to leave when the game does stupid things and not equally dishing out these stupid results.

Oh, another point - you can't legislate for beginners and novices doing stupid things to wreck the game!

Login or Signup to post a comment