Start a new topic

Players who start a game and then offline (Remove offline AI play)

It seems CHEATERS run rampant on this game, and I have noticed that if they are not working as a team together, they start the game with more than one account and once they set a territory up (usually S. America) or secure a territory they want, they will then just go offline and let it play through AI as a nuisance or roadblock. I suggest removing AI play from those players who go offline and instead let it be a forfeit. display the white flag so everyone knows they are gone, no more troops, no more turns! all it is doing is allowing cheaters to cheat fair players they couldn't dream of beating in a fair game, and ruining the game for those of us that grew up playing on the board. Very SAD state of affairs.

Also, a chat for telling the rest of the table that someone is cheating so we can all report any ID that does so you can deal with it appropriately. God, I HATE people who have to cheat at games to win, what's the pint in playing, just to piss off good players?

One last thing, how does one become a moderator? you are in desperate need of moderators to start policing the ranked games.and here are 2 groups f cheaters i just played this morning.

This two-person team, 

1. Gilmore Tornado

2. Meckis

And this FIVE-person team was really fun to deal with, make me glad I'm a premium member with unlimited coins otherwise i would just quit playing your poorly moderated game.

1. Marshal Reis

2. Elwyn Ballo

3. Tiamage Slam 20

4. Kara the Slick

5.Herb Bull

that was just the last 2 games, in a row.

Login or Signup to post a comment