Start a new topic

People going offline

Hi everyone.

I see often people go offline after one major battle going badly. If this happens the computer takes over and unfortunately the computer is not as good as the average player. I think most of the experienced players know how to win against a computer player or use a computer player against others.

This significantly influences the game and can benefit players in good positions a lot. For example if the player before me quits and there is one other human left, simply attack the human player with everything you’ve got, make him leave and deal with the computer later.

I would like to see a feature where you can filter/ban people that go offline a lot. ‘A lot’ part is important because sometimes people just need to leave to do other things.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

I support you. 
I would like to have a timer on how long you can go offline before you loose the game. It you are away for too long, you loose, and the AI contionue your game. 
It could also include an "away" function if you know it will be some time until you can return to the game. As long as you are in "away" mode, you just deploy troops, and nothing more. 

Login or Signup to post a comment