Start a new topic

Dealing with nasty tactic which intends to disconnects game to gain advantage when players drop to three

Its really satisfying and very enjoyable when i feel the hard earned victory especially when opponents are really tough. But its really frustrating when nasty players, well not sure though if they disconnected the game on purpose or not, for a couple of minutes then reconects again just to gain advantage during stalemate Example Type of game: World domination Numbers of players left: 3 Troops per player: somehow relatively close with marin error of 10-30 (im refering to huge numbers already) Type of card: fixed Suddenly aplayer disconnects then controlled by ai which attacks randomly from least troops to greatest. Normaly the players could abuse this pattern to gain advantage and win. After couple of turns most likely 2 remaining players depleted their troops. Then the frustrating part then, player reconnects with still a huge reserve of troops wiping the other players tada! So despicable nasty trick but very effective To deal with this problem, possible suggestions would be the following: I think it would be better if this only apply during stalemates like free for all 3 remaining players 1.)pausing the timer feature with the consent of the remaining players By doing this this would give the player which was disconnected a chance to reconnect without ruining his/her or other players plans 2.)replaced ai will attack after 3-5 turns This really is frustrating like seriously destroys plans. When replaced by ai it will attack indescriminately foes or allies 3.)allowable time to reconnect again would be at max 1 min and 30 sec I think this would help reducing the effectiveness of purposely disconnecting the game Ooh i didnt have any screenshort or any evidence its my first time in this forum
Login or Signup to post a comment