Start a new topic

SMG PLEASE DO SMT ABOUT THE CHEATERS !

I am an elite player and was a GM but also I have been exhausted playing against toxic cheaters who use two or more accounts to win the game. The way they play is too obvious.  They keep attacking other players except themselves to capture a continent and it goes on and on until the chosen one wins. I've been reporting these kind of players but nothing happens. The green one in the photo was gettting 13 troops each round and the red one was getting 8 and since I didn't have any territory and was trying to gather my troops to protect myself. guess what happened? First green attacked me again and again to eliminate me and his borders became defenceless so i thought red would attack to break his territories and guess what red only attacked a random country and got back then green attacked and  eliminated me, they were laughing at the same time with those annoying emojis saying "well played", "good game". That's when I ınderstood that they were either friends or the same player. SMG doesn't punish these toxic player. I fed up with this. SMG please do something to prevent this.

CHEATERS.png
(520 KB)

1 person likes this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment