Start a new topic

Reporting stalling

Why the heck would you cut off a complaint I'm trying to make when the game ends. In the case of stalling, it goes without saying that the game could end at any moment, but instead of letting you finish, it wipes everything out. Can't you make it so we could at least finish our complaints or ask if we want to send it even if incomplete?

1 person likes this idea

Hello I have benn playing my last move for an hour know because my opponent will not attack my 1 soldier country. He is stalling for no reason whats so ever. Its been 1 hour of him accumilating soldiers for hiting a 1soldier country.

I just had the same thing happen from a player named Giovanni Chavez 34. He was clearly stalling. He knows that once the computer takes over, whoever was attacking him will start attacking someone else (in this case "me"). Win win for him. It's a bit petty to use such deceiving tactics just to win a game of Risk, but it happens all the time. Heck, as many games as I've played, I'm pretty sure I've probably been reported before, though I've never purposefully cheated and the thousands of games that I have played. Maybe I'm wrong and Giovanni has a slow connection that just so happens to work at the perfect times, including at the end when he finished me off. That being said, when I tried to report him at the end, I got cut off when the game ended. I wish I would have thought to report it earlier but oh well.
Login or Signup to post a comment