Start a new topic

Cheaters letting computer take over then coming back in after other players focus on fighting each other

There should be a feature change that does not allow a player to come back and start playing again after the computer takes over. There should be a time limit in which a player can start playing again within a game. I have witnessed several times when a player is losing, goes idle , lets the computer take over then later in the game starts controlling their own troops again after the other players have severely weakened themselves By fighting each other. I tested this out myself. You can let the idle time warning stay on the screen and still see part of the board to know what is happening. Then you can dismiss the message and start playing again. That needs to change and kick you from the game after a period of time.

3 people like this idea

Fuck the god damn cheating bed game! Have noticed when beaten down to novice level, game developers ai is playing? Cheaters galore at this game

1 person likes this

My solution of this problem: if the player is disconnected for 5 minutes or more, the place they receive equals amount of real people playing at the moment the person has disconnected, For example, if there was one AI and, besides disconnected person, there were three others, then this person receives 4th place. This person still may actually connect and play, just not for rank anymore

Usually the AI ends up destroying itself so I don't really feel that this is any kind of cheating advantage. Yes, it is true that human players are less likely to kill off an AI when a similar human opponent is able to be conquered but the AI also does really stupid things to kill itself (and others) so it's not necessarily an advantage either. Maybe you could sneak one by by doing this for 1 round to avoid being eliminated but there is no long-term strategy to this which would benefit a player except in pure luck situations, where the luck would probably have turned out better for a human player than an AI take-over.

Login or Signup to post a comment