Start a new topic

Team Play in Play With Friends Mode

My friends and I occasionally get 6 players in play with friends mode. We think it would be fun to have a mode to play 3 v 3 or 2 v 2 v 2. Or 2 v 2 with 4 people. Thought is to have each player be a different color, but play for a team. The game ends when the “team” takes over the board. No bonuses for “team” owning a continent, but still bonuses allowed if a individual color owns it like it is when it’s everyone v everyone. Basically the game play stays the same, but just ends when the team owns the board. If one team member survives and ends up winning. The team gets the win. This mode is to be played in non ranked game setting. Thank you

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

I would so love a team play on global domination. When I first started playing I played with a friend and was load of fun, but when we learned to play we started winning and got banned which is fair. but there is still obvious cheating going on so playing on your own is annoying sometimes and the in game report is hard.

I would totally love a 2 v 2 or 3 v3 separate comp as described above. The game would be so much more fun and so much fairer. I don't care if there is in game chat, everyone is connected to their friends anyway. Please bring this in. It would get rid of cheaters and be fair and fun. I would pay a couple of dollars more for this feature.

Login or Signup to post a comment