Start a new topic

Very difficult to level up

I've been playing this game for a few months now & I've won 25 games online, lost 122. I enjoy playing for hours every day, but my losses seem to clearly overpower any wins I have. My rank is below 2 million, which I'm pretty sure is awful. There's no way to tell what merits a level up to beginner, intermediate, etc. So there's little to no hope of a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm mostly just requesting some specific outlines of when one will level up. Btw, the pic I attached is a couple weeks outdated, but u can see how shameful my rank is.
image.png
(727 KB)

I think Beginner starts somewhere in the 390,000-120,000 range. Good news is if you start winning you can move up to high ranks even if you have a losing record. Placing second is also like a win if low ranked and playing with 5 or six total players. Another thing you could always do is start a new account. Also I believe SMG has a partial explanation of the rank system in the risk FAQ.

1 person likes this
Thanks! I read their FAQ about the ranking, but they didn't specify anything about the ranks themselves. You gave me the first hope I've had in weeks! Lel
Login or Signup to post a comment