Start a new topic

Report players when they are cheating.

I want to be able to report players that are cheating. Maybe by showing a recording how the game went and also report who wasncheating and how. Give them punishment of some sort.

29 people like this idea

"I see it a lot as well. Not really cheating,but definitely exploiting the game.

Player have more than one account, and joins the same game with intentions to only play one player.

They kill off their other player(s) pieces in the areas they want to take over. This causes the game to auto play the afk player and stack troops only on other players."

Who said that Matt?

That's one of the first posts in this topic.

Matt you even said "the majority of the cheating comes from guys using multiple accounts to sit on areas they want to take over" in this thread lol.  You defended it saying "it's not really cheating".

Uh, yes it is.  SMG OFFICIALLY (not that anyone with a brain thought one user using 2 account in the same game wasn't cheating) said using 2 accounts is CHEATING.  

And the cheating isn't rare.  I just got a message form SMG where they said they ban 250 people a week for it and that's just the people that actually get caught.  You have to fill out a report and they told me to take a screenshot of the cheating (although I don't know how without context a screenshot is going to prove anything).

I've seen players using multiple accounts dozens of times in the last few weeks.  Again you can watch games after you're killed.  When one "player" just sits there and lets the other take them out......that's OBVIOUSLY 1 person.

I

So what...

2 years ago I agreed with the previous poster, it felt like others were using two account. Others, not me, whats your point?

Yup, guilty!

You'll find many posts from me where I believe there is a difference between a cheat vs an exploit.

One is fixable. Example, someone runs a second app along side Risk, that manipulates the dice and rolls all sixes only for them. They used a cheat called "Roll all sixes" to cheat. Needs to be fixed, patched!

Someone playing dirty, without anything to alter game code, I basically call an exploit, who cares!

You don't have to agree, this does not make me a cheater, nor does it make me defend cheaters.

That you've been defending cheating for literally 2 years lol?

I mean, you've literally been doing that.  You started a topic about how one player using 2 accounts in one game wasn't cheating ....it was an "exploit" lol. 

Really dude, did you hit your head and just forget all the times you've defended cheating over the last 2 years?  Because we can all still see your posts.

Matt....you don't get to make up your own rules.

Using more than one player is cheating lol.

It doesn't matter what you "believe".  SMG themselves (again, as if anyone with a brain needed to hear it from them) has said using MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IS CHEATING.

So who cares what you call it?  You're a cheater.

It is cheating and you're defending it.

So "yup guilty"? 

I know you're guilty....... that was kind of my whole point?

Still haven't shown me a post where I defended cheating.

Agreed once, and referred to an exploit debate or something, but where is the defending cheating.

I hate cheating, misunderstood sometimes, sure probably guilty of that to, it's a human thing but I try!

None of this admits to me being a cheater or defending them. (supporting them)

I believe I started the post, BEFORE SMG posted those rules, just an FYI.

Yeah, I haven't shown you defending cheating.....you've only started a thread about how using multiple accounts isn't cheating and made dozens of posts in that thread over 2 years defending using multiple accounts lol.

You don't get to make up your own definition of cheating Matt.  There are rules and the rules saying using multiple accounts is CHEATING.

Stop cheating and defending cheating.

You have to be autistic.

In what universe do you need to be told that using 2 accounts and pretending to be 2 different players to play a game where you're only supposed to have one account is cheating?

Why in the world would you think someone having a 2 to 1 advantage over every other player in the game is not cheating?  Do you just not understand what the word "cheating" means?  Just because somethign is possible doesn't mean it's not cheating.  That's something a child would think and it's idiotic.

Quit defending cheating.

Jason, your only asking me the same question over and over, waiting to throw an insult regardless of the answer.

Ignore everything I've said, just for a moment, please.

May I ask, what is the name of the cheat being used is any of your examples?

- See thru walls

- All Sixes

- Freeze Game Mode

- Skip a Turn

What is the name of the cheats you've seen in Risk?

I've only seen players exploiting a game, playing dirty, without using anything to physically influence/ALTER the game or dice being used.

I honestly try to play for fun, don't even care of other team up, I play anyways.

Matt....using more than one account is CHEATING. 

Stop defending cheating and stop cheating.

Agree, if one person uses two account I would say he's cheating, but would not agree he's using a cheat!

For the record, you have not backed up your claim that I cheat and/or use two account in a single game.

I don't care what you agree with or not Matt.  It is cheating.  That's simply a fact.

And you've defended cheating for at least 2 years here.  Nobody who isn't a cheater defends cheating, let alone for 2 years.

You win, keep on whining about cheaters Jason! You do it in my thread as well. Same complaints, always someone else fault you lost.

I'll more than likely still be playing, and NOTHING you can do about it!

Cause I'm not cheating, just playing and sounds like having better luck winning than you are.

Login or Signup to post a comment