Start a new topic

WWII MAPS (with nation designation to each player represented with a color).

We love historic war scenarios, and so my suggestion is a WWII DLC, wich contains the maps: Stalingrad, France, Germany, Guadalcanal, North Africa and Soviet Union.

I emphasize that dependeding of the map, will have the respective nation designation (automatic assignment) and teams mode, requiring 2, 4, or 6 players whatever the map is. 

- For Soviet Union and Stalingrad maps: Two teams: Germany vs USSR.

- For France (Liberation of France) map: Two teams: USA, Canada, UK vs Germany. *In case of less than 6 players, the nation assignment for Allies team will keep random.*

Extra game mode: All vs all with nations available: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium and Germany.

-For Germany map: Two teams: USA, UK, USSR vs Germany. *In case of less than 6 players, the nation assignment for Allies team will keep random.*

Extra game mode: All vs all with nations available: USA, UK, France, USSR, Poland and Germany 

-For Guadalcanal map: Two teams: USA vs Japan.  

-For North Africa map: Two teams: UK vs Italy.

Extra game mode: All vs all with nations available: UK, India, France, USA, Italy and Germany.

P.S.: The game modes like the teams or even the nation assignment (represented with a color, to keep RISK game nature) is only an extra suggestion, but please, I'm sure a lot of us would love a WWII DLC, at least only the maps. Thank you for your time and amazing work. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

8 people like this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment