Start a new topic
In Progress

Filters for online matches

IDEA: filter the online matches according to the available parameters, for example, I always play auto setup, classic world map, and fixed card bonus.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

53 people like this idea

Taylor, if you are going to be that specific, might as well start your own game. Yes the more parameters you select the harder it will be to find a match.
Oups! I've seem to have duplicated this request... Sorry, how did I miss it?

No problem, Michel, I've merged both tickets. You added some great details here.

This is a great idea. I like to filter by fixed armies and number of players and time between moves. Would also like to select level of players I'm going up against as well as maps. Yes, I could start my own game.... But back to the topic, scrolling through 20 plus games which are constantly coming and going can be time consuming and frustrating.

This would be awesome!

Michael John Teegarden started a topic almost 4 years ago “Min/max time limit Maps you are and aren't wanting to play Fixed or progressive cards Min/max amount of players Min/max level of human opponents If you want computer opponents to be an option and if so the min/max skill level of the computer. A "Join Now" button would search for games that meet your filter options and auto add you to that game for extra quick game selection. This would help with not only finding games, but with players finding more games that match their skill level and preferred playing style.”
I agree with this actually. The only problem is if no players are joining and you wanted 6. But I suppose it could jsut have AI automatically join if the game is started. The problem is the AI is currently broken. When will they ever fix those placeholder AI?

I would also prefer if we could select multiple items for the filter. Like I want 3m, 5m and 8m games. But nothing less.

Login or Signup to post a comment