Start a new topic

Secret Mission RISK

IDEA: This is Risk with a twist based on the 1993 Secret Mission rules.

Each player a specific mission short of complete world domination. Players do not reveal their missions to each other, and the first person to complete their mission wins. Missions are:

1. Capture Europe, Australia and one other continent
  2. Capture Europe, South America and one other continent
  3. Capture North America and Africa
  4. Capture North America and Australia
  5. Capture Asia and South America
  6. Capture Asia and Africa
  7. Capture 24 territories
  8. Capture 18 territories and occupy each with two troops
  9. Destroy all armies of a specific color or—if one's own troops are that color—capture 24 territories (one mission for each color)

NB: if a player's mission is to destroy all armies of a particular color, and another player kills off the last armies of that color, their mission changes to capturing 24 territories.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

103 people like this idea

When could we expect the secret missions?

2 people like this
Please don't do this The Game is called Risk: GLOBAL DOMINATION and not Risk: DOMINATION OF RANDOM AREAS

1 person likes this

It is an option - you can play this mission, or just stick to original Risk!

1 person likes this
Secret mission RISK is the best.

2 people like this
I know this was suggested a year ago. Is there any hope of this or any game mode being added? @Team SMG?

2 people like this
I'm sure as a child I used to always pick out the mission card capture Asia and South America. For some reason that was my favourite and I didn't want to chose a random mission.

1 person likes this
Any word if this is gluing to happen anytime soon? There are achievements for winning a game of capital risk and for wining a game of secret mission risk, but don't see them available to play...

2 people like this
Please are this feature!

1 person likes this
Just want to bump this again ! Please implement this style of game. One of the absolute best. Now you’ve added a limited chat feature. You can implement this with an option to guess someone’s mission and post it to other players. Please add this ASAP !

1 person likes this
This feature would make the game really 100 times more interesting thanks to the suspense brought by the following unknown: what missions have my opponents been able to draw ... ??? Do not hesitate, add this ! 

1 person likes this
In addition, it is not complicated to develop this functionality. Probably less than one working day ? It just needs to add a few lines of code into your algorithm, like this : >> at the start of game : each player draws (at random) a card that assigns their own mission. >> after each conquest : if (the mission player is finished) {player wins and it's the end of the game} else {continues normally}

1 person likes this
Team @ SMG : hope to read you soon about it... is this in development, or scheduled ?
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and... this feature will be introduce in version 2.5.0

This would be awesome!

I joined this just to request this feature. I have been playing Risk since 1991 with my school friends and family. We still play when we see each other but is more difficult now that we all Have families, and we live in different countries. With the current pandemic situation we started playing again with the app but there are some features that we missed from the good old board game. The missions is probably the most popular feature we missed. Please include this in the next update.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment