Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I used to have that problem but it was almost always with a (grand) master and a novice. The same person. Some exceptions but i have minimized cheaters by never playing that combo. I always host so i kick out the masters and avoid novices too.

Advice : There will always be cheaters, just as there will always be internet trolls. I just recommend reporting them by using SMG's support ticket feature. Take screenshots using your phone. When I encounter blatant cheating my only comfort is that they are removed from the game and have to start all over again if they are doing it for the status. Change the way you play to expose the cheating (make it obvious that they are attacking only you) and report them. 

Some more cheaters to avoid - both at Novice level:

Gustav McGlory 7

Abirch85

1 person likes this
More cheaters. Rob Overkill 6 and K-A Immortal. Ridiculous cheaters. Beyond an alliance.

Good morning, i'm really disappointer because there isn't a report system.

Many players are cheater like player (Grant Kitchens and Manny Madrid, the last is buddy).

please ban cheaters or i will never play again 

1 person likes this
Jketonen and Dustin Mays cheat... Playing two accounts and it is obvious. I usually try to avoid playing a game when I join and the first two joining are same level, like Masters or Expert because they are so frequently cheaters but sometimes I just don't have enough time to leave before they click start. It really is no fun playing with cheaters.

1 person likes this

Just when I think this is gonna be a good game... sigh im blue 

Mitzi Bazalgette 3 and Newfiejanes 

Anotha one

@Roccocoty I feel your pain. How frustrating it is to find a game with a grandmaster and master only to realize they are one cheater. Also congratulations on reaching the esteemed rank of master. At that high level it's important for your rank to play against high level opponents but too many times they have not earned that rank fairly. Because of the need for high quality games I am organizing a group of players ranked expert or better to play risk together. No cheating just high quality risk that's good for your rank. See http://smgstudio.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/11000012564 for details. And check out our latest comments here http://smgstudio.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/11000012564/page/last#post-11000062867 Anyone else ranked expert or better is also more than welcome to join us.

1 person likes this
Marietta Snooty 3 suicides for Charlie Bataille 2. I can't swear they are cheaters but it's easy enough to check their ipa and see when they play together in their game history
IPA? Game history? Where are these things?
More cheaters: Mikaela Wakander and Francisco only attacked me. Red player did not attack anyone, just blocked me. I used spectator mode and flashed angry face whilst watching them let the Grand Master win without a fight and they responded with the laughing face. It's boring.
IMG5018.JPG
(2.04 MB)
I totally agree that they need to add the randomized feature They should program it so that players of the same rank are matched against each other. This would improve the game so much.

Lutipo cheated by having seven (7) armies on a country,. had continent Australia and  5 other countries, received 25 armies on his 7 when he turned in a match in a fixed card bonus game. How did he do it, and f him. fix it

Green player "turtles" in this game has figured out a cheat code that gives him 500 troops at any time when placing new troops.
Login or Signup to post a comment