Start a new topic

Cheating

Hi, I recently paid up and went premium. I'm not happy however when I start a game and see someone with 2000 ( yes two thousand ) troops. I have taken a screenshot of this. Sort it out please.
IMG0066.PNG
(1.29 MB)

1 person has this question

I played back when there wasn't all the Extras..... People were cut throat then. Sometimes an Ally would would be an Ally. But most of the time they would Start an Alliance then ... only attack me.... It's not cheating, it's dishonorable.... But. After playing to be 5th in the world ... back then. A cut throat attitude is what gets you there.... When I played the board game as a kid.... It was the same.... Friends vs Families .... So don't get all BUTT HURT over LOOSING. Get an email to smg with HACKERS profile, maybe a screenshot. This game has Hacking instructions out there... so Hackers are cheats... and if you're bitching about MULTI Accounts... Well buddy , You must have had two or more Yourself . Whomever Smelt it Dealt It... ha
You can tap the arrows next to the dice when you attack to switch between manual and blitz rolls.
Some player using the dice during the game, just from their end not from my side, which make me slow and they keep moving fast. No one aloud to use the dice. Anyway, how I can switch to use the dice?

The biggest problem is people using multiple accounts. I used to play a lot, I quit for probably around a year.  I played occasionally but rarely.

Anyway, I come back after not playing much for a year and because of the quarantine I've been playing a lot the past week.

I would say close to 50% of the games I've played have had someone using multiple accounts and those are just the ones I'm 100% sure on, many times I suspect a player is using multiple accounts but don't have proof.

I just lost another one, I sat there and watched after I was eliminated....the other player was red and purple.  He kept sending red after me until I was defeated then red just sat there fortifying as purple took over the world.

It's absolutely infuriating to lose to some clown using two accounts after you've been playing for an hour or two.

I take screen shots and fill out tickets but it takes 10 minutes to do that and I have to do it all the time. 

I paid $6.99 or whatever this POS game costs and it is completely broken because of the cheaters and cheating.

1 person likes this
Wow and I thought it was annoying when people just go offline instead of resigning :/
It is a good game it SMG that is the problem.

Game is awful now everyone cheats. You roll 20 times against them and they roll 6 every time! Really! Make the game fair and enjoyable against with an even playing field please. Right now it truly sucks.

I played game for an hour and had it won with only two countries left to kill off then G3-lock, locked the game up. Guess we know where the name came from.

Aw and sorry for my english :D peace and love to all

1 person likes this

Old Smiling 12 and Stefsterk if you saw them in a game just dodge,the guys probably cheating,the one is stockpile armies on front of you and he try to weaken you when the other just expand his troops to conquer more continects.
I play with them before and they follow the classic cheating setup stefsterk has the Africa to take extra troops to weaken and block me from farm territory cards when the old smiling takes Europe North and South America and attacks only me this wasn't a match of course but a clown fiesta i try to play the game but is really ridiculous that we don't have the basic like in game reports because it's rally painfull every time to take screenshots open tickets and send emails.

If you want my opinion a 1st and good step to fight cheating is to remove RISK accounts cause i noticed that the most times i was victim of cheat the one was a real profile with real photo and name and the other was a RISK account RISK accounts is very easy to make them every time you want to cheat just clearing game cache and the game reseting when you start it so the cheater with 2 simple steps he can has every time new account to cooperate and cheat in game.

I have played 10 games as of today. I have to say, the cheating with multi accounts, (I am assuming this, because there is no strategy for the people playing that only has the intention of constant attacks only against you, while the other "player" sits back and stockpiles armies, waiting for you to survive a mindless constant attack by the bum account. Any person that knows the game, knows that there is once in a while...coincidences, then there is the obvious. The site is infested to say the least. Sorry individuals for sure.
This person made it so obvious that they are the same person. I watched after they both double teamed me. They are both GMs. When it was down to just the two player profiles, the one that was obviously much stronger and had over 3/4 of the map covered, moved all his armies back and just let the other destroy all of his members. The two player profile names are: (GM) Scout Poppins 3 and (GM) Abraham Deadeye 10. Do not play with these two! SMG needs to do something about them! So obvious, sad, and pathetic.

1 person likes this

Dude, that wasn't anybody cheating... it was caused by SMG not being able to code an online game that can stay reliably connected lol!

They have promised to solve this issue soon - lets see if they do...

1 person likes this
I agree. Raul Andres Torres just used some kind of game exploit against me. I am in mid turn about to take his 2 troops with my 19 when the game "disconnects". After several retries, it reconnects and I now have -17 troops and he has 19. Clever, but pointless. I exited the game. I expect it is some social reject who has no other way to feel pride than to exploit a game for ranking. Sad, really. SMG should definitely put controls in place to prevent this. It is easy enough, technically and shameful that they aren't trying to fix it. I definitely agree with the player rating idea and the ability to report cheating within the game.
I had several cases of people having 2 - and in one case 3 (GM) - accounts, that covertly, until a point and pretty obviously at the end assisting a player to win. After loosing I became a spectator and I saw the fake one just sitting back and getting beaten by the other one.

Several things can been done for this to stop:
1) Have a validation system for those who host to be able to have the option to accept only validated players
2) Have a player "ban" system similar to the "friend" system
3) Have an in game forum
4) Have a player to player rating system
5) Have a way to report a game that you believe cheating took place
6) Have a well defined official set of  rules of what constitutes fair play and what is cheating
That is what I have come up with, I'm sure people can add more and better suggestions than these but for sure something needs to be done!!!
Personally I am disgusted to see "Experts" and "GMs" out there who can't play RISK to save their life!!!

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment