Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Alejandra the fifth 2 and More fuel Armada 2 are both big cheaters. Fix this problem or two people teaming up pregame asap

4 people like this

The blue Eric Smith and the green Thebritt001 are another two cheaters. If you encounter cheaters, post their names on here so I will make sure to remove them from my game.

4 people like this
Duke Swift 4 & FANTAGELRON. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. These guys are pathetic. I actually thought it was me until it became so blatantly obvious. How sad do you have to be to cheat. These are the people that never could win the board game so now they go online & cheat!!! SMH

7 people like this
The amount of cheats in this game is really starting to p@#$ me off!

16 people like this
Create a game and remove suspicious users. Usually when I make a game I delete a few who are random named novices especially using the same avatar

1 person likes this

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

2 people like this
Two more cheaters, Alain Beauchesne and Tim pinky 2. Some how they were able to reset the game to the beginning as the Alain player was fixing to lose.
I've encountered this more often with expert players. They obviously have an alliance before the game starts as they take bordering continents with nothing more than 1 army in each of their common border territories. How can this be fun: wipe out everyone else early and then they still have to play each other?

5 people like this
I'd say every couple games I play I have two people that are clearly allies at the start or one player with 2 profiles. One player is clearly going to be the winner as he see the least action, as the other account/player goes balls out trying to crush players in the way of whichever account is suppose to win. It's annoying and bogus. Get tired of playing so i can get gangraped by 2 accounts or two players from the start, so just one can with. I could understand when I had Master rank, but im down to intermediate now cause I can't seem to play but 1 real game in maybe 3 or 4

8 people like this
This "grandmaster" cannot get more obviously a cheater using two accounts. So annoying. Delete him please. "Benedict Poppins 2", and his second account "Eric Steamson 5". Too annoying and annoyed. Maybe the rankings of the game should start from the beginning and the players should be chosen to a game automatically in the classic map. Only those players should be taking ranking. Thanks

3 people like this
I have noticed that a player has two acounts. He is protecting himself until he has enough cards. Then he destroys his player 2 to get the cards. His two names are: - Porter-songs - Blue risque 2

2 people like this

i wish we could block the cheaters from every playing with me again.... really takes the fun out of it

6 people like this
More cheaters: Peter Justice 2 and Smith Schulz 2. Avoid these 2 "grandmasters" at all costs.

2 people like this
Look how sad. Green letting red win by taking my cards (orange) and yellows cards..
IMG8924.PNG
(1.15 MB)
IMG8923.PNG
(1.16 MB)
IMG8922.PNG
(1.13 MB)
IMG8921.PNG
(813 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment