Start a new topic

Expert and up games

For anyone who is interested I plan to host games for accounts ranked expert or higher. If sufficient interest develops I will post a play friends game ID here when I'm setting up a game. I will be hosting the games using my Game Center account S3ctaOne which is ranked master (around #910 at the moment). Games will be automatic setup on the classic map with progressive card bonus and a three minute turn timer. Please leave a comment if you are interested with your in-game username and rank class.

1 person likes this idea

Username S3ctaOne

Great Idea! I prefer fixed with 5-6 people though

So do some of the people here and I play fixed sometimes.

Cool. How to do I get in on this? My user name is Eric Landis =] Ill see if I can add you to my friends list

My original vision didn't age well. We do things rather differently and are still just trying to build a player base. Facebook messenger and other platforms like it are best for organizing games but some of the people here haven't shown much interest in that. If you want to you can email Chris or I at the emails we provided to share Facebook contact info or you can remain more anonymous and just watch this thread for anyone posting about hosting game.
Login or Signup to post a comment