Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I think people would still cheat, maybe not as much but do we really want to do away with everyone's hard work because of what I imagine is a comparatively small number of cheaters?

The rankings are totally meaningless anyway given the number of cheaters and people who have multiple accounts.

I really don't get why people give a shit about what they're ranked. 

Ya I had the same idea and I’m expert level and was playing a master and when I traded set and was going to kill master they froze the game which had had zero glitches till that point. When they hack and freeze game only thing you can do is hit red x. Option and close game out and forfeit so sick of juvenile cheaters
Luck is a factor, but in the longer run, logic and skill will win more times than it loses, so yes on occasion a cheater will lose, but ingenerL the advantage they have will prevail most of the time
Look how sad. Green letting red win by taking my cards (orange) and yellows cards..
IMG8924.PNG
(1.15 MB)
IMG8923.PNG
(1.16 MB)
IMG8922.PNG
(1.13 MB)
IMG8921.PNG
(813 KB)
Sickening volume of cheaters

Hello! You can report cheating ingame with the Report button, or grab a screenshot of the players'names or the battle ID and then report them in the #report-cheating channel of the Discord server.

That's some first rate moderating right there!

You're a lot less rude when you use your own name!

It's not a small number it's about 90% of games I play have obvious cheating

Hi Nigel!

We actively try our best to weed out cheaters and ingame reports are reviewed and banned, but here's 3 things you can do yourself to try to not encounter any cheaters:

1. Play Automatch, people can't cheat in Automatch.

2. Play 1v1 games.

3. When you play more than two-player games, steadily increase the player limit from two to 6 so that you don't get two cheaters joining.

It’s the only way to get a fair game Thinking of giving it up as it is pointless Why do people bother cheating just to get a rank, the game should be fun
Dont play Lexusgs35, they like to.freeze the game then magically get 198 new troops....pathetic play a game 45 min then BS lime this what is the point of such flagrant cheating

cferbberg1 is 1000% cheater. he played multi accounts with blue color and at the last movment after he defeated me with blue sub-account, empty capitals to win game with main account (green).

We have very different experiences. I haven't seen any (noticeable) cheating in months. And I play regularly. However, I almost always host my own game so maybe that's why I don't see as much. Still 90% percent and a rare occurrence are a long way apart. I always play progressive bonus so maybe that has less cheaters than fixed? Whatever the case may be, I don't think we should throw away so many people's hard work by eliminating the rankings. Right now there are a lot of complaining about cheaters here and that is fine. But imagine all the "SMG took away my rank. Hundreds of hours down the drain" posts there would be if the rankings were gone. I still believe my automated cheating investigations idea, described in my earlier post, is the best way to counter cheating. Instead of taking the rankings away from everyone regardless of whether or not they play within the rules, it specifically targets cheaters and takes the things they most value in risk: their rank & status.
Thanks. I saved the screenshots and reported cheating. They beat me so fast that I didn't understand in time and I didn't save the ID.And they jumped into the next game at the same time. I knocked out the weaker one, she came back. I kicked her out again and since she didn't come back after 5-6 seconds, the other one also left. Valentino Alvarez 30 and Conchita Bravebeard 15.
Login or Signup to post a comment