Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Douche
You suck cock.

Sounds like a real awesome game Matt,a quick one too. You started the game "about six hours ago" and finished it" about six hours ago" lol.

You finished "NIgel" off that quick huh? And then came back here to talk about what a great game it was and how there was no cheating that quick too lol?

Let me do the math Matt.....super quick game....from a guy who thinks using 2 (or more) accounts in a single game is fine.

I totally believe you and "Nigel" had a great, non-cheating game though lol.

Matt....you literally started a top defending cheating and said using 2 accounts ISN'T cheating lol.

You've been defending cheating for literally years here. YEARS.

You've probably posted thousands of times now defending cheating over the years.

Stop cheating, stop defending cheating and stop lying.

Yes good game Join u again when u r on

Orange could technically turn us in for cheating now, wouldn't that be something "Tog88" ?

Didn't mean for this game to be a good example of false claims.

BTW, hats off on GrandMaster, I'm Master at rank 13k, getting back up there.

Wait, since I took out Orange before you, and you only had 2 territories, suppose Jason thinks you & I are cheaters now. 

...and hope you agree, that was a clean game, no cheaters.

That was an awesome game! 

Well played, hope you noticed I gave you mercy - Killed stupid Orange before taking you out.

Victory "Tommy Buzz"

Game is waiting
Ok I will choose

Sweet, and happy to play best out of 3 if you like.

Tommy Buzz

Can’t see it, what’s your name again

It's up

Login or Signup to post a comment