Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Jason,

All your pics show me is Purple is about to kill Orange, best move. Even though Green has less troops than Orange, Orange has less territories, less time is wasted.

- Then Green (You), I would have tried to take out Orange, turn in cards (if..), then attack purple. But not knowing cards counts..

Sry, don't see signs of cheating, just bad game decisions.

Why are you going after Australia anyways, it's only 2 troops, sheesh everyone thinks Aus is the best, I avoid it like the plague.  No value, and rarely do you win if Aus is home position. 

Are you kidding me?

I could have tried to take out orange with my 11 men when he has 12 alone in one territory lol?  (You know, the one blocking me from getting to purple?)

Really, do you even know how to play Risk?  Orange literally put all his men in one territory to block me from getting to North America.  He was surrounded by his own color lol.  He couldn't even attack to get a card.

So you're saying that those pics seem legit to you?  That orange stacking all his troops in the entrance to NA....a place he can't attack from....is not obvious signs of cheating?

You're ridiculous dude. 

Do you notice how in the pics Orange goes from 12 to 16 in the entrance to North America?  Notice how he doesn't put troops anywhere he can attack from or make any attempt whatsoever to defend himself from or attack purple?

Why would orange stack all his troops in one place and just fortify every turn while Purple grows stronger and takes everyone out?

I can't wait to hear your explanation.

And hey Matt, long time no talk.  I just realized you're the same clown who started a whole thread about how one person using two accounts was an "exploit", not cheating lol.

I also remember how you went crying to the mods and banned me from here.

You're still as ridiculous as ever.

If one person has 2 armies and you have one you have next to no chance to defeat that person.  Why do you lie and defend cheating?  You've been doing it for years.

Stop lying and stop cheating.

See you still whining..

I'd like to see a game finder implemented, why not push for this?

This is a cheaters thread, so I'm suggesting solution to avoid cheating.

Game Finder, why no love ?

No Matt, as usual you're lying and defending cheating.

Tell me why Orange was blocking the NA entrance to Europe....explain the tactics behind that.  Orange wasn't attacking, wasn't collecting cards.....he was just putting all his men in the entrance to Europe.

You said that wasn't cheating, and I should have tried to "take him out" lol.  Meanwhile Purple is sitting there taking over SA and NA.

So explain it to me, lets say I managed to take out Orange's 12 men with my 11 (less by the time I actually go to the entrance to NA). 

Then what?  If I actually had any men left what should I have done?

Purple had SA and was about to take over NA.....what is that, 10 extra men per turn?  How many rounds do you think I would have lasted?

It's very telling you call people who don't cheat and want it eradicated "whiners".

Stop lying.....stop cheating.....stop defending cheating.

Why have you been defending cheating for literally years lol?  Afraid someone will finally stop you from cheating and you'll lose your precious rank?

Really, defending cheating is pathetic, stop it.

Where I think you fail, example care about Aus., I also play for rank.

You were ranked forth, kill Orange now your ranked third in the game, heaven forbid, yellow dies before you, now your second and NOW YOUR ACTUAL RANK WENT UP!

So I win even at second place!

You & I play very dif, I know I could easily beat you but you wont play me.

Solution - Game Finder!

Yeah, you and I do play different.....I don't cheat or defend cheaters.  I play to win.  I don't care about rank.

I also play honestly.....unlike some people who think using two accounts isn't cheating.

How do you knbow he won't play you. You might play often, you don't know. As for cheating, are you looking for glory? In your own mind you know you don't deserve it, and no one here knows who you are, so what do you have, an unclean mind and the contempt, not respect for rank, of people you don't know and who don't know you. That and $4 will buy you a coffee. Congratulations!

Oetzi, Yeah I don't get people who cheat.  What is the point?  I'm just tired of playing a game for an hour or two only to find out at the end that one person is controlling 2 armies, it just makes me not want to play and waste my time.

Matt there has been defending cheating and cheaters for literally years.  He even started a topic that was titled "be careful who you call a cheater" or something like that.  Matt believes one person using 2 players isn't cheating which says all that needs to be said about him.

Jason just likes to whine! Never EVER stops! (Don't think I've heard one suggestion from Jason, only complaining how he loses.)

I would like a Game Finder to virtually eliminate cheating as you would enter a random game each time. 

- Everyone seems to only want to whine about cheating, get ZERO votes to a game finder idea.

Oetzi, I've asked, dared Jason to play me. Him, Me, and four export computers, I only asked to pick map (classic) and 60 seconds timer. He claims I'll cheat, whatever.. He wont even share his player name, I shared my player name opening on the forums when he was trying to chastise me without ANY proof. I even posted me going from novice/beginner all the way to Master, posted the entire progress and found ZERO cheaters in any of the games I played. Did it publicly on these forums.

I don't see any real cheating, and only some players playing together, but to me that is only a challenge and no reason to stop playing.

I think Jason suffers from that "I suk, so you must be cheating" hack!

Wishing for game finder, hoping for single & co-op tournaments as well. Love the opportunity to prove my rank! 

Jason Allan,

What is your Risk player name ?

Mine is "Tommy Buzz", waiting to kick your whining little risk butt any time you like, whiner!

Why are you hiding?

I will play you anytime, not a problem for me. I would enjoy the challenge

Whats your player name, have time now ?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment