Start a new topic

Ai bias

Ive just played 3 games each of whichcontained AI players. On each occasion as soon as the player became an AI suddenly they become invunerable to attack. I actuallyhad a situation where i played 12 armies to 1 and lost every single one!! I have been playing this game for months and this is always the case. As soon as a player becomes an AI it gets equal or better dice. If a player drops out it should be frozen not replaced with an AI becausefranlly they ruin the game

3 people have this question

Check your dice roll percentage on your page, my percentage changed after new update they all used to be 16% but now my chances of rolling a one have increased to 18 % I attacked one player with 25 troops to his one and still lost.

1 person likes this
I have also noticed that if an AI takes over for a player and there are not many troops, it won't attack and yet still gets a card. SMG, please respond regarding this issue.

3 people like this
I too have noticed AI getting cards without attacking. Also I have had AI attack me on a heavily defended country, while ignoring an open and weak country with a more strategic spot... why would this happen? Not once but over and over

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment