Start a new topic

CHEATING

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

4 people have this question

I want my rank back I'm no pro but i can play i don't mind losing but wen i lost 5 times this month due too mass troops appearing for the guy I'm about too take out and then he takes me out is more annoying than my wife sort it out please all i want is my rank back and remove all the chats please
Best way to play. At least you know what against.
My game name is tank the loyal 17 just give me my expert back I was close too master
Tyler, you talk about me being a simpleton and not having anything but a high school education. You need to look at yourself. How many times do you need to be told, in order for you to understand that I apologized for those comments I made about Abraham. You really must have rode the little yellow school bus while in school because you can’t seem to understand that. You are using this platform to act like a big shot because I have no doubt you truly have nothing else to do and that’s what a Troll does. You are going around to attack me with your b.s. because that’s what a Troll does. You admit that you are on Xanax. Well I think you need a few other medications to go with that. Basically Tyler, you need to get a life outside of your parents basement. Haaa haaa. Your post on here is truly a joke and stop trying to correct my grammar when you should look at your own. By the way I have a Bachelor and Masters degree. But I don’t need to explain myself to you. Stop sending me your posts. I’m done with your nonsense and I just laugh at your posts. By the way, I know you have trouble reading, but SMG also warned everyone, not just me. Go find another person to Troll! I just laugh at you! You mean nothing to me, nor do your insignificant posts.
By the way Tyler, calling someone an “a-hole” is foul language, simpleton!
Time to stop now everyone A little advice Dont play in a game with 2 grand masters or a grand master and a master Sorry to anyone who is a genuine grand master but in my experience most gms appear to have 2 accounts

How do people cheat?   Well when I want to comment to the company, and all you can get is this chat.  AND then, You edit this page to show newest post first and it doesn't work.  Just that tells me either they can't or don't really care to stop cheating.  Where do you report it.  I'm thinking of screen shooting every turn.  I like the game but I'm not a fool.   all I can say is  If you play me,  and I leave the game, there has been blatant cheating.  Maybe only for a few troops or for an extra risk.   Or players that don't attack and win but still get a Risk card.  Not that people notice.  I notice   I'm like that 

Screen freezes when attacking everything working but attack only way to move is report player then it unfreeze s until next turn.5 bars on internet .No card at end turn . I play daily many times as in wheelchair. 9 out of ten games has cheats . Ilove the game but its a waste of money as cheats aren't dealt with. Why aren't there human monitors to check while game is in play.

You gain no more or no less, if you play 1 human AI and 1 computer AI at least I don't think so.  But after running into cheaters, this is what I do.  I only play 1 human and 1 computer AI.  In a day, using this, I can usually get about 25 games in, but I also play other on line games as well.  However, if you use this method to combat cheaters, watch out, but the computer AI will go after you more than the other player.  If they do, please informed SMG about it, so they know I'm not joking.

> the computer AI will go after you more than the other player

This is not true. The AI is random and doesn't target players, if it's going after you you positioned yourself badly or you're just unlucky. 

Thousands of cheaters are banned every month, so the devs are certainly trying their best to combat cheating. The ranked gameplay will also get a do-over in January which will practically eradicate cheating.

You need to stop being a jackass Tyler. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by your insulting posts, other than show everyone how much of a jerk you are. Stop trying to bait Bryans307 into a continual argument with you. Tyler, Bryans307 was called a liar indirectly by Abraham, after his initial post and many of us understand why he got so upset from cheaters. It sure seems like you are defending Abraham quite a lot that it wouldn't surprise me if that was you. So again Tyler, stop being a jackass and attacking everything about Bryans307 just because he posted a cheater and was upset at him for doing it. These forums are NOT for you to talk carp to other players. It's meant to list other cheaters so enough of your posts Tyler. Leave him alone and stop trying to bait him into a senseless argument with you. Find something more constructive to do with your time because you are now making yourself look like a fool.
Tillman hedges 9 knows how to add extra armies. Cheater I played against today.

You should look at  replays and see what I've been through.  The computer AI does go after me alone to better benefit the other player.  But I have mentioned this to many times.  I just play the game and don't really care now days if I win or lose.  It's just something to do until TV comes back on.

Dan

Hey Bryans307 first thing first it wasn’t one player with two accounts it was two players with each own account so don’t post false accusations with out knowing. Him and I were in alliance with each other we became friend in the game. P.S. stop your crying learn the game grow up or just don’t play.
Login or Signup to post a comment