Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

33 pages of people whining about cheaters.. it is this reason I do not play the Android version anymore. Never had an issue with the few questionable players, just the over whelming amount of complainers. 

I'm posting only to share I found a new home, same game 'Global Domination Risk' on the PC, hosted on Steam. No cheating, no complainers, just good old Global Domination Risk (exact same game). On the PC version, you can only play as the same username as your Steam account. (No creating new Risk player names anytime you want) Plus, if you've purchased any other games this is linked to your Steam account, so creating new Steam account is not so easy. 

Play where ever you want, but I'm staying on the PC, more fun, no cheating, no complainers!

I Report players and I get the same message over and over. They did not do anything wrong and haven’t repeated anything. It’s a waste of time
Players giving them selfs extra units - USA players use Canada play as fake account . Submitting reports game doing nothing about it - also giving them self extra units
The cheaters in this app make this game unplayable. Another of countless examples Hellen Guillotine and Chauncey Ho. I literally can't play this game anymore. Any message I get from reporting is that the autobot didn't suspect of cheating. Yeah, cheaters use different accounts. They aren't gong to repeat. Can someone please block these two players?

NB all start reporting the website as a fraud to stop him form ripping people off

Steam please remove this scam of a game

Cela arrive souvent qu'en mode Domination mondial, certains joueurs au niveau novice ou débutant ont presque 4 à 8 fois plus de soldats par combinaison au début de la partie sans conquérir de territoire!  Même si je fortifie au maximum mes frontières, ils partent à l'opposé de la carte et d'un coup, ils ont traversé la map au complet avec plus de soldats que normal en début de partie! 

J'adore ce jeu mais ce genre de tricheurs me font regretter l'original sur table avec de vrais joueurs!

Losing troops, not getting to cash your cards and your turn ending after eliminating another opponent.  It all depends on who you are playing.  Pay attention.  This game used to be fun.  It has now become intolerant.  Who can cheat better.  3 people starting up a game and ganging up on another player so their buddy can get credit for eliminating a higher rank.  It's all obvious to everyone but SMG.  Hmmm, I wonder why that is??????

Ok. Say I have 27 troops and they have 1 troop. I attack using blitz. They lose 0 and I lose either 1 or 2. Over and over.
Curious what you mean? You can’t attack? I have something that happens every few games where I attack and then it shows zero troops. I went 11-1 and lost all my troops- it showed blank then it went to 1 troop when my turn ended
I will start to report, but i am not sure if it might be a game glitch My blitz and regular attacks are being blocked while killing AT LEAST one of my men. Anyone else experiencing this?

There is a player playing every game with same account xerip3 and xerip please ban both 25 and 29 win streak. All using two devices.  I also realize xerip4. Ranks 43,44 and 16!!!

OK. You had a situation that was over. If a similar problem occurs again and you are sure that someone is a cheater and you did not manage to report it during the game, save the screenshot after the game and send it with an explanation. Believe me, SMG is very serious in protecting players from cheating. I have reported many cheaters and all those who cheated are banned. Always try to report a triangle during the game, and if you fail, report differently. I think the easiest way to solve all problems is on the DISCORD. I don't use it because the automatic system manages to detect cheaters very quickly.
They won’t respond to that
It's possible, I have no doubt. If you don’t get to report them in the game, report them with a screenshot.
Login or Signup to post a comment