Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

I completely get your point, but from the beginning of many games it's obvious a pair is working together and it's always men if their image is a true reflection and I'll be the target to take down. In the last game of capital conquest I had six players in a South America province by Mexico. I was the first one to go. The second player has two men next to me and he chose his capital right next to me and kept hitting the laugh emoji. His buddy was next and went right on the other side of me. These two ganged up in unison against me laughing like crazy. So do you think that is acceptable in light of fair play rules? That's just one example of how male players join together to attack female players. I've noticed it too often and it's a pattern.
Everyone use 2 devices! That way we're all equal! ;)

So @SMG, what is the penalty for cheaters?  I'm not asking specifics for the players in the ticket I created, but what degrees of consequence(s) might players busted for cheating face?

I think the point of posting on a public forum is to warn fellow players about cheaters to avoid. I find it helpful and have avoid players because of the posts on these forums. I still don’t see the benefit of ranks. There isn’t one honestly. I’d rather know how many games a player has played an win %. That would give me a better understanding of the quality of a player. I too find that games with multiple masters or grandmasters are often just cheaters playing with two accounts.
Matt L - To be honest I don't see your point. Who cares how we call it. Exploit, cheat, w/e. The match making system the others have mentioned is definetely a good way towards fixing this problem. And it would allow people to play against players of the same ranking as theirs. How many times have you joined a game where the other players are nowhere near your rank level, and before realizing it the host launches the game, forcing you to play nevertheless? Or join a game with some random guy + 4 bots with no time to leave before the game starts. If I want to play against bots I will just play single player. So please stop your never-ending speeches about exploits vs cheats and start using your brain a little. You've got your head in the sand right now...
Exactly the same situation happened to me. I'm not a woman. There are players who are incredibly rude and there are certainly those who cheat in pairs. It has nothing to do with whether you are a woman or a man. Change your profile picture and the same thing will happen to you again. Please do not interfere with male-female relationships in this difficult topic.

What's your user name on Discord?  This should be good.

Glad to find out the AI isn't completely broken....it just has "personality" lol.

I suspect "Hady Akiki" calls reinforcements from "erkikko904" before the war even started :) 

Check it out @SMG -- game played at 14:30 GMT (London time)

First Game in over Two weeks ruined by multi account cheaters again. What a suprise. Just raised the following Ticket:

Two account cheater:

Gabe Rougarou 10 (Red) - Expert Level
wies2 (Orange) - Master Level (Eventual winner)

Red set about focusing attacks on one player after the other, making no attempt to hold territories or continents. While the orange player held australia and built up a sizable force. 5 Player game, first green player was knocked out. Then blue became so dimished I think he just quit playing (I eventually finished him off myself to grab his cards).

I must admit, at first I took advantage of the situation. I was suprised red didn't attempt to attack me at all allowing me to gain Africa and South America. But then they both started ganging up on me and I realised they were working together, and had been ganging up on green and blue before me.

Once I was wiped out Red made a single token attach against orange. But by that point orange was holding nearly all the continents anyway, while red was very weak. Orange conquered the rest of the board in about 2 more turns.

You may say that they were just two seperate players working as allies. But no one leaves themselves as undefended as red did and makes no attempt at all to take a continent.

Screen shots:

1 and 2 - The 5 Players
3 - When I realised Red was playing eratically after ignoring me and abandoning a strong force in Europe to charge into North America.
4 - The only time Red attached orange, after orange had wiped me out

JasonAllen, I have had similar happen where a player has the numbers and availability to conquer another continent, but instead camps out near me to wipe me out. Basically these campers target someone and by doing so hand the game to another player. I notice this most if I have Australia. A player camps right by it allowing another player to gain both North & South America and get very powerful. Then they eventually attack me and even if I survive I'm to week to fight the other guy. I don't understand this? It's suspicious or plain stupidity and I never notice a female player doing this, just a male. Why didn't they use their numbers to gain north America or Africa when they had opportunity vs. camping in front of Australia? Many of the times this campers in the beginning had strong numbers in North America or somewhere and could have gained that continent, but they compile their forces moving across the board to camp out in front of Australia. It doesn't make sense! This is why I think it's a cheater either playing two accounts or two buddies taking turns in games helping each other to win.
Not trying to interfere with male female relationships, just honestly expressing concern & frustration this may be a possibility. My name is femine so changing my emoji won't help because of thought about doing this to test my theory.
Shakers 44 and Rob Winkle 3 both cheaters. So hard to play a game without a cheater anymore it's sad

@Mike Mcbride

There's a link to opening a new ticket at the top of this forum page (screen shot attached for reference). Fill in the form that opens up, providing the SMG team with as much detail as you can.

It helps if you take screen shots from your device as you encounter the problem mid game. Also describe step by step what was happening and what you were doing when the issue occured.

One of my main problems with cheaters is hacking/exiting the game freezing it where you the honest player can do nothing but exit after it freezes resuling in a forfiet.  Miracoulsy they freeze the game, that has not stalled or had one hickup the entire game after they are killed or know they are doomed to be killed, last game I played several weeks ago, they froze it the last millisecond after I conqured the whole map, that one totally ticked me off and I've not played since and may never play again. Until that hack or bug if fixed. 

Jason, you don't phase me one bit!

All you do is whine and make false claims about me and everyone else.

It's your day, do what you want with it.

Such a loser...

Login or Signup to post a comment