Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Are u on
More cheating, ticket submitted: Ber7a1111 (red in this game) is a blatant 2 account cheater. His dummy account is <~Spartacus~> (green in this game). First, the two accounts attacked only others while the border between them remained undefended. See screenshot 1. Then, when red thinned himself out destroying the last real opponent, the dummy account, despite receiving 18 armies and the ability to devastate red, did the telltale move of the two account cheater, placed all its armies in a useless place and then made no attack. That can be seen in screenshot 2. Finally, in screenshot 3, you see the map a few turns later as the cheater has arranged for his primary account to win. Please ban..

I keep restarting, dont see you.

Putting game up exactly 1 min 8:35.00

English is not my language and a language barrier exists. Banning someone is not fascism. Fascism is when someone gives himself the right to determine who is and who is not guilty. I know about God and the judges. I keep trying to explain it to you. WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. Maybe you like blondes, I like brunettes. One thing bothers you in the game, another bothers me. Yes, cheaters should be banned. All. They exist everywhere and always will be. Every company has its own rules for solving problems. If you don't like one store, you go to another. You can't make them follow your rules because they have their own. You think you are right and they think they are right. The last word is theirs. Play or don't play.I play a lot and I see that there are no many players that I have reported for cheating. For me, that’s proof enough that smg works well. It can always be better, and it can be worse. A lot of people play, everyone has their own way of thinking and smg has to find a compromise. It's up to you and me to play or not to play. I am satisfied for now.

It's up

Can’t see it, what’s your name again

That's great that you're "satisfied", that doesn't stop cheaters though.

The cheaters I report are cheaters.  When you report cheating through a ticket they usually reply back saying what the outcome was, that's how I know the cheaters didn't get banned.

The rest of your babbling is nonsense.  Cheating ruins the game, if you haven't ran into much cheating you're either incredibly lucky or you just aren't noticing it.

Ranting about "fascism" or "hitler" or whatever other nonsense has nothing to do with people cheating at a game.

Quit defending cheating dude.  People reporting cheating doesn't affect you.  Banning cheaters doesn't affect you UNLESS you are cheating.

But to compare people wanting rules enforced in a game to "Hitler" is beyond laughable.

I

Marietta Snooty 3 suicides for Charlie Bataille 2. I can't swear they are cheaters but it's easy enough to check their ipa and see when they play together in their game history
Why do people feel the need to cheat?. It's sad that you have to take 2 plus other avatars to win. You think you're such a great player? Use only one like the rest of? #future mrs wood aka Jamie hertz and Chris woods playing in perfect unison and leaving borders unprotected? And johnna something or other. You three are losers or if you're one person. You are a pathetic human being!
IMG0008.PNG
(1.9 MB)

Tommy Buzz

Sweet, and happy to play best out of 3 if you like.

I had no doubt you would continue on your way. Many times I have reported cheaters using cards. I don't like triangles. I got an answer every time. Almost all are banned. That's the difference between me and you. I only report when I'm sure and you obviously report anyone who is suspicious of you. That’s why I said YOU SEE GHOSTS EVERYWHERE. You need a button for reporting aliens. Good night.
IPA? Game history? Where are these things?
Ok I will choose
I am not sure how to play this game anymore, the cheaters are so obvious it is ruining any possible fun and you can’t even make a statement in the game
Login or Signup to post a comment