Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

It's called Chess!

But you suk at Risk, why you think your ready for something more skilled..

No that's not a question! But I'm sure you'll respond, you always respond to everyone.

David, I'm sorry I didn't answer. I had to rest my nerves from this topic. Now I can't find where I can report cheating. They certainly work in pairs or someone uses two accounts at the same time. Can anyone help me where I can apply? Just not the one I don't communicate with.

Hello! You can report cheating ingame with the Report button, or grab a screenshot of the players'names or the battle ID and then report them in the #report-cheating channel of the Discord server.

Thanks. I saved the screenshots and reported cheating. They beat me so fast that I didn't understand in time and I didn't save the ID.And they jumped into the next game at the same time. I knocked out the weaker one, she came back. I kicked her out again and since she didn't come back after 5-6 seconds, the other one also left. Valentino Alvarez 30 and Conchita Bravebeard 15.

Alright! I'll go report them in the Discord as well on your behalf :)

I would wait for SMG to decide. There is always the possibility of a mistake, the dice are put together by chance ... I am sure that they are cheaters, but Hitler was also sure that he would conquer the whole world ... As you wish.

Yes, the reports on the Discord are seen by Luci, SMG's community manager

I reported to her and I believe she will catch those two players. Let people do their job and I will wait. I hope I didn’t falsely accuse the two even though it was too obvious they were playing in pairs.

Alright! And that's alright, if it's accurate that's great: in-app reports actually have a 3% accuracy rate unfortunately.

There is no need to publish names in Discord. I reported two orders, and Luci confirmed that there were actually four orders in that scam. She permanently banned all four. The morning started very nicely. Thanks Lucy.
Oooppsss. Thanks to Luci. I need Coffee.

Woohoo!

Just found these 2 clearly working together, pisses me off, there should be a function where you can tell them instantly there cheating and been reported

Yeah, I don't know why they changed the emoticons.  I mean, they sucked and were way too limited before but they really suck now.

They got rid of the "confused" emoticon which was the closest thing to what are you doing/I know what you're doing.

They should have a "suspicious" emoticon at the very least.

Hey! Confused emoticon is coming back next update, along with several new ones added to the General emote pack. Additionally, we'll have weekly community suggested chat expressions! You can join the Discord server to suggest and vote for those :)

Login or Signup to post a comment