Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

No Matt, red just put all his troops in one territory every turn while purple took over the world. It’s OBVIOUS that was either one person controlling two accounts or two people with the other just their to help purple win. Cheaters either way. And you defend people like that. I notice you have multiple accounts here commenting too, why is that Matt?

I've chatted with you on the Discord, seems my fellow moderators there are taking care of it.

Unless, of course, you aren't that person, but that I doubt.

???

Not sure what you're talking about.

@ ivor moyano, I cannot see the screen shot clearly - what are the players names?

@Phillip@SMG - thanks man

Nevermind, I was finally able to see their names
"Chriswilson418 5" is another one. Disgusting! Or flattering I'm not sure :) An expert player needs to take 40 mins and 2 computers to defeat my single cell :)
Login or Signup to post a comment