Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

Where do you even get a warning? Do they send a warning message through the android app??
Sorry David. I was thinking of someone else. He certainly doesn’t cheat but does something else that bothers many players. Jason Allen. It's amazing what conclusions you draw. You practically said I was defending cheating. Thank you. My cheek is clean and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes I overreact on the board, but I think I play fair. According to you, every third game is a scam. When I played snooker online for a year, reached seventh place and saw the program connect me to a bot, I stopped playing. Simply. You claim that everything is dramatic and you insult people for no clear reason. If you doubt someone, fire at them, ruin their plans, and you will make up for the points in a fair game. I will not answer you anymore because I am offended by your opinion. You can consider whether you have gone too far or not. I do not care.
David, did you ask SMG why you banned? I didn't read you ask them. You will probably get an answer from them.
I pretty much stay at the Expert level, can't seem to stay a Master long... lol One thing I've noticed being a female player is young men seem to enjoy ganging up on female players repeatedly and it's frustrating, thinking of opening a new account and choosing a masculine name & character. I notice when I am ahead against a higher rank player a pattern of glitches and it leaves me wondering honestly. I prefer playing with humble players, and honestly hate the assholes who constantly laugh when they're killing you. Talk about rubbing it in. They sure don't laugh when the shoe is reversed. I started playing this game because I loved playing with my kids, but here lately I find myself pissed off alot. People here are obviously shitty and it's obvious they enjoy being assholes and instead of just playing a good, honest game their agenda is to be an asshole. Players need to just play the damn game taking the common sense moves without an agenda of targeting people or ganging up on them.

Lorilemhar, if I may..

You notice people look for possible weakness in Global Domination, and attack?

Without trying to be rude, perhaps you don't understand this game.

Risk objective is to Take Over The World! World Domination is in the Title, not following your thought path.

I'm betting when your strong, their not randomly attacking you.

Lorilemha

The cheating sucks but I doubt anyone is ganging up on you because you're a woman.  I rarely even notice if someone is a woman and when I do it's only because they use that generic female icon.

There are a lot of players who are just idiots.  They need to have a block feature, I'm pretty sure there used to be one on the back of player's cards but they keep changing the setup and I'm not sure if it's still there or not.

I just won a game where a purple player camped outside of Australia waiting to wipe me out and take my cards, he let the blue player take over NA,  he let the Yellow player take over SA and a bot took over Europe but instead of attacking he just hung around outside of Australia. 

I sat there waiting for the idiot to attack me (we were about equal strength) which would have killed us both.  Luckily I traded in my cards first so he went after one of the other guys after they were weakened .

But that's where Risk gets frustrating.  I ended up winning but I could have lost if that idiot had attacked me instead of the other guy.  He ended up pissing everyone in the game off though so the blue player ended up going after him and they weakened each other to the point that I could take both of them out.

But that particular game was not skilled based, it just was just luck, I got lucky that I could trade my cards in and I got lucky that the purple idiot attacked one of the other guys instead of me.

David,

I've never been banned from a game (I was banned from here because ol' Matt there is a snitch) but I have filed tickets against many many many cheaters and I always get a response from SMG.

I can't believe they would ban you with no notice but if they did you can ask them why they did it.

Божа 537

You have two accounts huh?  I'm shocked. 

I have one.  That's it.  I don't need 2 because I don't cheat.

I completely get your point, but from the beginning of many games it's obvious a pair is working together and it's always men if their image is a true reflection and I'll be the target to take down. In the last game of capital conquest I had six players in a South America province by Mexico. I was the first one to go. The second player has two men next to me and he chose his capital right next to me and kept hitting the laugh emoji. His buddy was next and went right on the other side of me. These two ganged up in unison against me laughing like crazy. So do you think that is acceptable in light of fair play rules? That's just one example of how male players join together to attack female players. I've noticed it too often and it's a pattern.
Exactly the same situation happened to me. I'm not a woman. There are players who are incredibly rude and there are certainly those who cheat in pairs. It has nothing to do with whether you are a woman or a man. Change your profile picture and the same thing will happen to you again. Please do not interfere with male-female relationships in this difficult topic.
JasonAllen, I have had similar happen where a player has the numbers and availability to conquer another continent, but instead camps out near me to wipe me out. Basically these campers target someone and by doing so hand the game to another player. I notice this most if I have Australia. A player camps right by it allowing another player to gain both North & South America and get very powerful. Then they eventually attack me and even if I survive I'm to week to fight the other guy. I don't understand this? It's suspicious or plain stupidity and I never notice a female player doing this, just a male. Why didn't they use their numbers to gain north America or Africa when they had opportunity vs. camping in front of Australia? Many of the times this campers in the beginning had strong numbers in North America or somewhere and could have gained that continent, but they compile their forces moving across the board to camp out in front of Australia. It doesn't make sense! This is why I think it's a cheater either playing two accounts or two buddies taking turns in games helping each other to win.
Not trying to interfere with male female relationships, just honestly expressing concern & frustration this may be a possibility. My name is femine so changing my emoji won't help because of thought about doing this to test my theory.

One of my main problems with cheaters is hacking/exiting the game freezing it where you the honest player can do nothing but exit after it freezes resuling in a forfiet.  Miracoulsy they freeze the game, that has not stalled or had one hickup the entire game after they are killed or know they are doomed to be killed, last game I played several weeks ago, they froze it the last millisecond after I conqured the whole map, that one totally ticked me off and I've not played since and may never play again. Until that hack or bug if fixed. 

boom.  exactly, why would anyone have 2 accounts and even the temptation to do so.

It's not a boom. The first problem when you play a lot is the battery. The next problem for me is that I use 2 devices at work. Sometimes one and sometimes the other. Since I have two accounts, I can always play. Now as I type the device is plugged into the charger. The rules of SMG are clear. You can have multiple accounts and you may not use them at the same time. I don't understand why someone wears a yellow shirt, but I don't make it a problem. There are other personal reasons and none of them are cheating. I have another problem. We all know how much robots bother us in the game. There are players who often do not confirm their participation in the game, and then we get a boring robot. I think that's cheating too. If more players agree with me, we can ask SMG to eliminate players who do this often.
Login or Signup to post a comment