Start a new topic

Lost connection to Game

re :This seems to only happen when I'm ahead, or about to win. And although the message says "attempting to rejoin the battle. Select the "X" button to cancel reconnection and forfeit the game", theres no attempts being made to reconnect. Is this a hacking attempt?

Yesterday after nearly an hour of play, and about to win, this "Lost connection" happened. And if it is hacking/cheating, you cant report it since you're locked out of the game.

1 person has this question

And you lose ranking points !!!

I share your comments. I also get this issue from a winning position. Defo a bug as I can access the internet in other apps. And, of course, you can’t report it in case it is hacking as you can only do this from within the game. 

I've had this happen alot in the last year roughly AND EVERY SINGLE TIME its when im winning and have pretty much control to about start sweeping the board after hour/'s and it kicks this crap up and u have to forfiet. And it also seeems like its when you've had an uphill battle to get to where u are that it happens

Can't finish a game anymore. The game crashes and exits and will not resume. I see in the notes that my game has been "ended by an administrator."

This only started yesterday, after I complained about the recent updates.

If someone doesn't want me to play the game, I guess I want my money back.

I have the same problem, the connection gets lost no matter if I’m winning or losing, I get lost connection even at the very beginning of the game, not even get my turn when I get the connection lost, it’s annoying and I still don’t know what can I do or who can help me out with it!
Lost connection twice tonight. Game going well and then kick off line. So frustrating. Not on my end did a Speed Test while the game was trying to reconnect and I had excellent connectivity

Just playing an automatch game now, already killed 1 and about the kill a second player all but ensuring victory over the last player, then LOST CONNECTION TO GAME. Very annoying, but to be fair, maybe a few of my come from behind wins were because this took out the leader. SMG Studio, please try to resolve this.

This is killing me, why can’t you guys update the game so it properly connects when it’s lost connection to game. Maybe add a reload option like UE or something. It’s a long battle and to be about to win but suddenly says lost connection to game is unpractical. I love this game I just wish this didn’t happen so often. Especially when it takes 45 min for a battle.

1 person likes this
I’m with you on this the game needs improvement on this issue it happened to me a few days ago. I messaged smg about the issue about about the points lost they Initially ignored the point I’m made about losing points. I wasn’t until I pointed it out in its own email that they done something about it. I’ve mentioned this before but they should show points gained and points to next lvl on your profile or Home Screen but make it private so only viewable by the player not others plus state how much points are worth for each rank and win therefore players can keep a record if they choose to.
Login or Signup to post a comment