Start a new topic

Cheating vs Exploit

You should be careful accusing someone of cheating.

-Two players ganging up on you is NOT CHEATING!

- One player playing two accounts is NOT CHEATING!

- BOTS tough one, but still saying the BOT has no actual cheats but just another account to try and give the player an edge. Not much dif. then having a second account. Still saying this is NOT CHEATING!

I calls these exploiting a games feature, and impossible to stop.

I have hundreds of games logged in Risk, and have not seen one person actual cheat, as in roll sixes every roll, control the game so no one can move but only them, GOD mode where you can't hurt them, etc. NOT ONCE!

I do see many players trying to get an advantage with a second account, but honestly most of them suck and need two accounts.

I see many posts about cheating, but I challenge any of you, prove they actual have cheats vs just playing a second player who also is not cheating rather then playing dirty.

1 person has this question

Jason,

Are people cheating when you win, or only when your losing ?

Matt....it doesn't matter what YOU regard as cheating.

You don't get to make up your own personal rules.

If you use more than one account YOU ARE CHEATING.

Are you a cheater?  Are you using more than one account?  Is that why you're so defensive?

If you are stop cheating lol.

People complaining about the rampant cheating are "whiners" lol?  You are warped dude.  Do you not realize people can watch games after they're eliminated?  We can all see these cheaters cheating.  You're the only one here defending it.

I'll play anyone in a straight up game anytime but since you cheat I'm not interested in playing you.

I'm not cheating when I win.  And I don't always lose because of cheating.  Like I said you need to learn to listen and actually reply to what people are saying.

You can WATCH the games after your eliminated.....we've all SEEN players cheating and using multiple accounts.

Look through these forums....how many posts are there complaining about people cheating and using multiple accounts.

I get it, you use multiple accounts......you're a cheater.  But most people play the game for fun and don't like having their time wasted by cheaters who use multiple accounts.

Quit cheating and quit defending cheating dude.  It's pathetic.  Win or lose do it with one account.

All I know is I've never seen anyone so bent out of shape over people being AGAINST cheating.

Notice how Matt won't answer whether he's using two accounts?  Not that it matters.  I'm sure he'd lie about it anyway.

But anyone that defensive about cheating is obviously cheating.

You guys are funny, almost...

I'm betting every game you lose is because someone else cheated!

---------------------------------------------------

SMG, I think your doing a great job avoiding real hacks/cheats.

Never seen someone rolling all sixes, GOD mod, or any other cheat I've seen in other games. (Counterstrike being the worst cheats I've seen - see thru walls, BOTs with 100% accuracy, etc.)

Hoping for co-op (teams) mode, and tournaments would be awesome!

That's great Matt.

Fair Play Rules

To clear up any confusion in the community on what constitutes cheating we have the following Fair Play Rules..

1. Hacking the game, in any way, is cheating.

2. Using multiple accounts in the same game to gain an advantage is cheating.

3. Playing with someone you know and working together to gain advantage is cheating.  

At least 50% of my games involve cheaters.   At every level.  Expert with a beginner.  Two intermediates.  Two masters,  Whatever.   All collaborating.  All cheating.  All c--ts.

How many accounts do you use in a game Matt?  2?  3?

How many do you need to win?

I use 1 personally.

You know, because I'm not a cheater?

Matt L is very obviously a cheater who uses multiple accounts.  SMG, you've got a signed confession i this thread.  How about banning him?

FU I just lost a game where cards were fixed and Fog was on.  I was duking it out with green and orange was left but I couldn't see where.

Well after about 5 turns green finishes me off and I couldn't understand why orange wasn't attacking him.  So after I was defeated I watched the game and the orange player had 4 territories, one had 25 men, one had like 15 and the other 2 were just a few men.

Even after I was defeated he didn't try to take out greens continents or anything, he just attacked one territory and fortified.

It's just baffling to me how clueless some of the guys playing are.  The very next turn blue got 30 men just from alll the territory he had. 

It drives me nuts the way some players just sit there and wait for everyone else to do the fighting.  The guy just sat up there while I was getting killed and then sat there some more and let blue kill him.

Why even play if you're not going to try to win?

Just happened again.  CHEATERS.  I feel like i'm playing Matt L every game

I wonder if he thinks 3 accounts is cheating?   What if every other account in the game is one player lol?

Like I said, no one who isn't cheating defends cheating like that.

I just wish you could rate other players.  Every time I play a fixed card game I end up just suiciding because nobody will attack.

Someone up there suggested a rule where you can't havie over 20 men or something on a territory, the game needs some kind of rule like that. 

In fixed card games what ALWAYS happens is it turns into a Mexican standoff.  I always play aggressive and end up just attacking whoever is doing the least because it ticks me off.  I just played a game where red had both NA and SA.....there were 4 of us left.  Red had built up 50 men....inside SA.  All the borders were unprotected....but instead of attacking him the yellow and orange just were attacking one territory, collecting a card and retreating. 

I just don't  understand why people do that....if you're not going to try to win....why play?  If everyone sits around collecting cards the game will last forever.  Sooner or later someone has to do something lol.

That's what sucks about not being able to communicate with other players.  In real life you can give someone shit if they're not playing right.  Online you just have to sit there and watch.

So many minor flaws with this game that ruin it.  People with multiple accounts.....people who won't attack, they just sit there and collect cards.  It just ruins games.

Another sign of cheating is that from the very start, one player decided to be Second to another player. He will do anything and everything to let his ally win the game. Would you decide that once alliance between a stranger is made, you will aim to be Second? Strangers don't do that, they will milk the alliance and try to come out first.if you are the guy who aim second each time, I did lIke to be your ally, tell me your name, time andthe game u in, I be happy to join and be your ally always.
So in short, anyone thinking that he can achieve the same desired results as playing with multiple accounts or a willing accomplice by making alliance with strangers will be greatly disappointed in the end.it just not the same and you should not think that alliance with stranger is the same with playing with your buddy