Start a new topic

CHEATING

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

4 people have this question

Players Rocco Waldeux 16 and Salvadore Bonaparte 17 are cheaters. When they took me out after constantly attacking me the whole game, and letting each other deffend and take continents with just one army, and when there were just the two of them left, one only fortified aldo he had plenty of armies to attack, and the other one just took him out.

1 person likes this

Emma Nihil8..one of those "experts" who only got to that position by using two accounts..the other being dexter95n

POS

@MCossey

You wrote: "My Son plays with me as my Ally." . and it seems to me you are a cheater who is trying avoid the blame in advance ...

I've never experienced any cheating in this game yet, to do that you would need to hack the data but the data is only on iPhone , thank god they didn't put it on andoird or everyone and there mom would be hacking the game (much the same as what happened to Pokemon go) anwyys great job in my opinion I haven't noticed anyone able to "hack" or "cheat this game yet -mB http://Thegameguy.com

Stay in the lower rankings.  I haven't seen any cheating yet...  If someone has to lower themselves to cheat to get higher rankings on a board game, that just goes to show you how pathetic their lives are.  

It's a board game.  So far, I've enjoyed it on my phone.  Win or lose.  Sometimes I wonder how the rolls get me so badly, but it happens to other players too.

Kingbrent85, who is a “grandmaster,” is a cheater using two accounts. His other account is Rube The Loyal 8. After all other players except those two and me were eliminated, Kingbrent85 (the red player) captured Asia but left it completely undefended on the border with Rube (the blue player). Despite having a significant advantage in armies, blue did not attack, instead attacking only me. However, although he could have eliminated me, blue suddenly stopped in order to allow Red to get the cards. For the remainer of the game, blue simply did nothing, intentionally allowing red to catch up and then go ahead in armies, and then ultimately to win. It was an obvious two account situation. I am attaching four screen shots showing Blue’s numerical advantage and Red’s exposed borders, but Blue just laid down.
I guess the forum is for picking fights. Lets keep in in game. When My Kid and I Wipes U Out. Alliance means working together. You need a friend.
Holy hell. @bryans307... cheaters piss me off too. But the situation you just described is not obvious cheating. If I have an alliance, and it gets down to the final 2, and I am significantly overmatched with no chance of winning, I often throw the white flag and reatreat all my players. I do this to speed the game up and end it, rather than needlessly drag the game out for another 10 minutes. The guy defended himself and just told you to stop crying. And you went waaaaay overboard. Quit the BS about him insulting or offending you. Read what you wrote dude. Being a vet doesn’t give you a free pass to be an aggressive a-hole. Take a Xanax man. Jesus.
General brar can not win on his own so this coward uses a second profile to help this wimp win... What a sorry excuse af a broken tool!

There is away to get cheaters from playing you.  Make a list like I do.  If I play someone and if I feel they are cheating, I just add them to my list.  Next time they show up, I don't play them.  I currently have 144 players on my list of cheaters.  If you would like to have this list, give me a call (email).  I'll email you my list.  It's a text list, so anything you have on your computer will show it.  My email address is timlab195@gmaildotcom.

I have also found widespread cheating in the form of gangs of players with similar screen names blatantly working together to "win". I've opened a new discussion complete with 13 screenshots proving that this gang cheating has reached epic proportions. Please view my post! TY

57Cliff57 (grandmaster) used the 'bonus' army trick on me. There was also a Master that went right before him but was a computer AI because he didn't actually start the game it only attacked twice in maybe 15 turns! This makes it discouraging that the 'alledged' best are not worth playing against!

Here is always to stop SOME of the cheating while your playing.  Go into the main part of Risk.  Click on "Global Domination", look on the bottom corner of the screen and click on "Create".  Find a map you want to play, and then click on the green arrow.  Chose your desired Avatar, and then click out every one else (i.e. little red "X").  Do this to everyone.  Click on the computer (blue) to create a computer Avatar.  Chose the computer avatar you wish to have.  Sometimes on your side and sometimes not on your side.  Then after the computer Avatar is picked, click on the blue funny face button.  Click on it 4 times, and this is adding in humans to play against.  After you have chosen a human avatar click all other remaining avatar "red X".  After this click on the blue button to start the game.  Again, this will cut down on MOST cheaters of the game.  But it will allow you to play against one human, and one computer AI.  There are some cheaters who even after this has beaten me as in gaining more armies when they shouldn't have.  Good luck.  Any problems or questions, email me at timlab55@aol.com or timlab55-at-aol.<com>.

This person made it so obvious that they are the same person. I watched after they both double teamed me. They are both GMs. When it was down to just the two player profiles, the one that was obviously much stronger and had over 3/4 of the map covered, moved all his armies back and just let the other destroy all of his members. The two player profile names are: (GM) Scout Poppins 3 and (GM) Abraham Deadeye 10. Do not play with these two! SMG needs to do something about them! So obvious, sad, and pathetic.
Tyler, you have no idea what you are talking about nor do you know what happened. It was cheating. The one guy had almost the entire board and after he eliminated all other players with both player profiles, he then retreated his men back, when he owned almost the whole map, just to let the other profile come back and destroy him. I’ve seen this before and this happens when you are cheating. Tyler, I would not doubt that you are Abraham Deadeye and just logged in as another email address. Talk about going waaaay too far. You use profane language and insulted me. SMG just put out a warning about this. I mentioned that I am a vet because I was being accused of being a liar and to a USMC vet, their integrity means everything to them. Sorry if I used to big of words for you to understand that in my past messages. Sorry if you have never experienced that kind of honor and personal respect outside of your mothers basement. Also, I even apologized for anything I may of said wrong and admitted that I should of handled it better. I think maybe you should re-read the posts in here. You are just trying to jump on the bandwagon so that you have something to post on here. Please don’t post anything further to me. I don’t wish to have any further correspondence (that means writing) with you. If you had something productive to say, that would of been fine but you just wanted to use profanity and call names. Maybe you take illegal unprescribed Xanax medication, but I don’t and never have so stop trying to push medications onto others. That’s what drug dealers do. I’m not interested in anything else you have to say! SMG: This Tyler person has used profane and hostile language that you have warned about not doing in here. Can you please remove him from these posts. Thank you. I will continue to follow your warning to everyone.
Login or Signup to post a comment