Start a new topic

Cheaters

I have reported all the cheaters that I know for sure in the game because some of them are very obvious. However, this issue has yet to be resolved. I would like to be able to get back into the game after being wiped so that I can see the end of the game and figure out who's cheating for real. This game is not fun at all if people cheat and I am considering to find something else more entertaining and healthy to play.

21 people have this question

They should make all online games automatch based on your rules and map choices. Making it harder for multi account users to get in the same game.

1 person likes this
Another cheating technique I am noticing, is you sit at a table that has 6 slots, as soon as you do they boot the other 3 spots which were bots and start the game, now you are alone against 2 cheaters and of course they wipe you out quickly... happened to me twice

1 person likes this
1 Player, 2 accounts is essentially sitting down to a board game and one player plays 2 colors of armies. The only difference is in this online version, you don't often know that until it's too late.

1 person likes this
Sam that is 100% wrong. If you play progressive I agree there is a LOT of luck as to when you get cards, but in fixed there is a lot more skill. There is some luck to the game, but since dice rolls and territory assignments tend to level out over time, the skill you use to determine when and where to attack,  who you ally with, when to break and alliance etc. Bottom line is if you use 2 accounts in a game, you have negated luck and skill both and given yourself and unfair advantage. The game is no longer fun for anyone and actually makes the cheater rather pathetic because you are no longer playing the game but just winning. I find almost all Grand Masters cheat. My opinion, do away with levels and just have everyone play without titles.

1 person likes this
Don't know how this guy did it, but he got 99 troops in one set. On a set that was due to give 50 troops. Cheating​? Bug? His handle is Winfield Luther 4.

1 person likes this
Brent you're absolutely right. Leaving borders unprotected is very common. I think it is impossible to tell from game play alone wether someone is using 2 accounts in the same game or if it is just an alliance of 2 players.

1 person likes this
Usually by the time your recognize it, it's too late. Using two accounts is almost exclusively to the benefit of one of them. If you had two sets of armies to begin with this would be an advantage yes? What I have witnessed is the lesser account attacking one player to the direct benefit of the other account. Half killing you enough, but leaving the beneficiary account to take the cards/continent of the aggrieved player. My biggest issue is that it's poor play and the waste of folks time. I think it would be easy for SMG to put some indicator that two or more players are playing from the same wifi (doesn't mean your cheating but let's me determine if I want to play in that game). Also, as I've previously stated, if it listed who are the most common "opponents" on your profile so I could see or determine on my own if you might be playing on two accounts.

1 person likes this
Another post on Jordan Mac 3 (intermediate). Cheating with Colonel The Shadow 5 (grandmaster) and Sandy Kicks 5 (novice). I realized it pretty early as sandy kicks attacked me to no benefit early, clearly helping Colonel. Then I just set myself up to break up Colonel in Europe. Jordan Mac did not attack Colonel despite having a strong army and then half killed me, but didn't finish me off and keeping my two cards intact. sandy could have also easily finished me off, but passed, leaving me for colonel. I was playing at expert.

1 person likes this
If you join a game with a Master/Grandmaster and 2 or more Expert CPUs, GET OUT!! I just had to learn the hard way

1 person likes this
Due to the issue with game selection, I inadvertently ended up in a game with the "two" cheaters I posted about a couple of weeks ago: Peter Justice 2 and Smith Schulz 2.  It was a game with the two of them, a bot and one other guy.  Knowing that they were cheaters, I was able to predict their moves as the tagged teamed the poor other guy and eliminated him from the game.  At least I was able to eliminate one of them before the end.  If it wasn't for the bot playing poorly, I might have eliminated the other.  I would avoid these players at all cost.

1 person likes this
I think we have a lot of sore losers here in this cheaters forum. And cheating is not really very clearly defined to begin with. Moreover, not everybody who cheats is getting "punished"... The way this game is set up, everybody cheats in one way shape, form or another. Is cheating defined as un fair play? What about those people that don't play the game in the manner it was meant to be played? I.e. attacking others when they have the chance but yet players color up their boards with armies on all borders so that you have 3 out of 4 players that don't attack each other but just add armies to their borders... isn't that a form of cheating as well?? I have been involved in endless games where "cheating" or "unfair play" occurs ....many in the manner to which all those have complained about in this forum. Life goes on people. Exit the game if you are not happy....and don't come back if you are not happy....but to sit and take screenshots and report people etc.... how sad you are. And even still, that is not evidence of cheating...it's circumstantial evidence at best. And then SMG disciplines those "caught" cheating without evidence and based on reporting and photos, or even some technology analysis on their servers....also needs to be reassessed. C'mon people, don't make such a big issue out of it. Move on. Don't like it , leave.

1 person likes this
They are mentioned a few times on here but I just played a game with them also. Cheaters Vaughn Midnight (Mstr), Colonel the Shadow (GrndMstr) And Sandy Kicks (Nvce). Early on one will keep a large amount of troops on the others border so no-one can attack and he also doesnt need to protect it - freeing up troops for other borders. Also will attack others and then leave the last guy for Colonel. How much if a loser in life do you need to be to cheat at an online game lmao? Just ask these 3 people, I guess.

1 person likes this
I understand the frustration of being ganged up on but (to play devil's advocate) what if you have 2 people in the same room who want to play together? Is that really cheating? No one says this is strictly a single player game but I think there should be single and group playing options.

1 person likes this
If the two people in the same room each want to win the game, that's fine.  If they are playing so that only one of them wins while the other one sacrifices themselves to that end, what's the point?

Anyway, the main problem is when it's the same player with 2 accounts, where one account is just used to benefit the other.  This would be like playing in a room, where one player gets two sets of armies and uses one to allow the other to win the game more easily.  Now, imagine that scenario where the other players in the room don't know the one player is controlling both armies. This is the scenario in this game
which most of us consider cheating.

1 person likes this
Create a game and remove suspicious users. Usually when I make a game I delete a few who are random named novices especially using the same avatar

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment