Start a new topic

CHEATING

Obvious cheating occurring between Jordan Mac 3 and either 1 or both of these screen names- Vaughn Mcpunch 4, Vance the Poet 3.

4 people have this question

What are you talking about?

MadelineManvill9 and RoyceHurricane18 . Two POS

I have played a Lot here and have seen plenty of 'wrong stuff' going on.  I have not kept records/names of the incidents.    Wish there was a way to get rid of anyone who cheats and ban them forever.  (know nothing about hacking, what it would take to fix this low-life activity) 
Thanks for the team's work behind the scenes to keep things running and to all ethical/'true Risk players!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.......... Ok yesterday I was a player managed to leave 1 troop instead of three in a new space as he went to attack in another direction. TOTAL HACK. Seen it a while back too where opponent steals your troops wierd. ...............HA HA HA Wussies...
This means WAR !!! Awe Risk ! Enter at your own RISK ? It's not fun to have computer lose for you now is it. Just keep swimming Just keep swimming and eventually you'll be able to deal mentally with this situation and finger it out get it FINGER IT OUT. OHBYEAH ATTACK GREEN ZOMBIES !!!! AAAAGGHHH.
Tyler, you can't stop being a jerk. Bryans307, like I said before, just ignore him and don't give him the satisfaction. It's apparent that Tyler has nothing better to do. We are all tired of seeing your insults and ignorance on here. Tyler obviously can't see that many people on here are sick of his crap and negative attitude. That's not what this is for so quit using this post to put down people because you think you have a right to determine who is right and wrong. Bryans307 has a right to say what he wants. You have gone Waaay too far, Tyler. I also think you are a little slow because you can't seem to understand that Bryans307 already apopoligized and said he was wrong before you started your attacks on him. Tyler, you do need to get a life!
Thank you all for your support and understanding. I really didn’t want or expect my initial post to go that far. I truly think that Tyler is actually Abraham because he showed up out of nowhere to begin his hostile attack on me. Anyways, I’m done with him. I will continue to laugh at any future posts from Tyler. Thanks again for all your support! Susie, please send my appreciation and adoration to your father and brother for their service to our country. That’s something obviously Tyler has never nor will ever experience. Regardless, send them a “ Semper Fi “ from me.
If you want to double your troops wait untill the very end of each turn with your territory targeting theirs and press the roll button right before your turn is over then you will have double troops I hope you can all create mayhem in the games you play useing this easy trick
checking

Wyatt Baptiste5 and Andrew Domin are the same person.  They played an entire two hour game to see who would be better positioned to win.  Finally Wyatt used all 200 of his troops to eliminate me in one move, so that Andrew would win.  

Such pathetic pieces of crap. 

Same person - CHEATER - how very sad.
IMG4804.JPG
(2.45 MB)

I understand that perhaps you're unlucky or just in a bad spot, but the AI really doesn't go after a specific player.

@Bryan307 Please be respectful when speaking to people on these forums regardless of you think of them. Hostility toward other players can have your forum account deleted and possibly your RISK account banned. 

Likewise. to everyone else posting here. We respect you posting the names of those you think are cheaters, but please be respect and refrain from hostile language.

Thanks

- Phillip@SMG

I've only ever played against players higher rank than expert who are cheaters. And by cheating I don't mean getting more troops or cards by a code or something. I mean playing with a 2nd device to use multiple players to conquer the map. Obviously when you have 2 people that never attack, and then when it's down to just them 2 they ignore spectators to cover the fact they are humans still playing and didn't quit before game was ended. I challenge any real players to not do this. My biggest pet peeve is people who cheat or need some advantage for games.
Login or Signup to post a comment