Version 1.16 Live!

What's new?

- Game Confirmation!

At the start of every online match, there is now a 10 second phase where you must tap the "Ready?" button. This does not apply if you are the match host. We have added this in order to create an environment where players are much less likely to loose tokens by exiting at the wrong time, or be taken into games they do not want to be.

Keep this in mind when joining games or you will get kicked out of the match as the confirmation phase ends.

- Forced trade-in of cards now grants additional time in your turn

- Increased stability throughout the app

- Fixed issues with pirate maps when playing the German version

- Less "waiting for host" situations

- Additional minor bug fixes

Happy Holidays everyone.

1 person likes this

They promote cheating
They allow hackers
They allow hackers
THEY allow """H. People to """A And """""C. They """""K
It's really to bad

How about adding a feature or at least an emoticon to let cheaters know you know they're cheating?

Almost all the masters or grandmasters I've played are using at least 2 accounts yet there's nothing you can do or say about it.  If you leave a game where cheating is obviously happening it counts against you and not them.

That needs addressed.

1 person likes this
Jason Allen you are completely correct. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Its trash that they allow this trash to go on.and on

Yeah Michael I see high ranked players cheating constantly.  In fact it's rarer when they're not cheating.

It totally ruins the game.

I report cheaters but I have no idea if the developers actually do anything.  It certainly hasn't curbed the cheating.

Hey all!

To reply to the questions and statements above, we do work hard to ban cheaters with over 2,000 accounts banned in total now. We do bans every work day against cheaters/multiaccounters/hackers etc.

The best way to remove cheating is to report it to us on their player cards, or submitting a ticket to us in our helpdesk. We investigate from there, and reinstate or reward rank points on successful bans.

You may be banning Cheater but I cant play the game I paid for!!!!! I have opened a ticket and posted that I have the same problem other users - The games hangs on the SMG loading screen.

Announcements by staff should not be open to comments. Staff should close this and the other announcement threads. Discussions regarding the announcements should be new threads in the general forum.

Why Cheddar?  Comments bother you?

Hmm? Doesnt bother me at all. Just pointing out that most forums are structured to keep announcements separate from discussions about those announcements.

"Hmmm"?

Dude, it obviously bothers you or you wouldn't have said "announcements shouldn't be open to comments" lol.

Take it easy and quit being a control freak.

Login or Signup to post a comment