Start a new topic
Implemented

New Dice Algorithm / True dice rolls

Game does not use true dice roll probabilities. Many, many times I've had 97-99% chance to win and dont.

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

84 people like this idea

Yeah every time I play a game in the app version I experience something wonky and come here to find out if it's just my imagination or if it's really happening.

I just played a game where I was wiped out in 3 turns.  I went head to head with a guy to start off.....we both had almost exactly the same number of troops to start off with.  In three attacks he wiped out all but 2 of my guys and he lost 5 troops total.

I get that rolling a die is random but three straight turns he wiped me out while losing 5 troops total? 

I'm just wondering is the roll system in the game something that can be hacked?  I mean if a player wanted to could they rig it in their favor? 

There's so many things about this game that are infuriating.  I'm pretty decent at risk, I understand the strategy of the game and have played the board game for years.  I win fairly often in real games but the online version seems to either be just dumb random luck or rigged.

Between players using more than one account and the (seemingly) busted rolling system it really takes the skill out of the game.

Login or Signup to post a comment