Start a new topic
Implemented

RISK spectator mode after I'm defeated

IDEA: If I'm defeated in an online multiplayer game and there are other players remaining, a defeated player should have the option to remain as a spectator to continue watching. 

HOW TO VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE? Tap the 'Do you like this idea?' below

229 people like this idea

Spectator mode allowed me to spot a cheat after I was eliminated from a Fog of War Game. A player called bolk42 was giving himself 85 troops in a go, but doing it on territories none of the players in the game could see. I only spotted it because I was out, and when it was bolk42's go I could see all his territories. His opponents could see him allocating the troops the game was awarding him, but not the cheating troops he was putting on the out-of-sight territories.

What a loser.

1 person likes this
This was exactly what I came to request

1 person likes this

Can you add the ability to invite defeated opponents who accidentally left or friends to spectate a game?

1 person likes this

what happened to spectator mode?  It went away after the last update....why?

3 people like this
Yes, WHY? Bring back spectator mode please!

3 people like this
Please bring back spectator mode!!! It helps discover cheaters! Also nice to watch the end of a long match.

4 people like this
Spectator mode should be an option set at game start by host regardless of fog being set on. This is a pain when playing with friends 1. Not being able to see rest of game that is a major portion of the fun when playing friends or in an alliance. 2. Not knowing when game has finished or is about to finish so that you can prepare the next game invites or get ready for next game I.e. getting drink, snacks, bathroom break etc.

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment