Start a new topic

Name and shame the cheats - no discussion just list the cheats

Two to start: Meg - an Annie the rugged 3

1 person has this question

Grandmaster MMMMMMMMMMMOMO and JOSEPH BAYONETTE 14 Are 100% the same player!!!!!!! CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT. If you CHEAT you haven’t won anything!!!!
I’m ranked top 3000 without any help, played over 130 games... think I’m alright 

@Niall Moran you allied with every player in the match. You probably looked out for yourself only and when other's noticed you were ganged up on. I say GOOD! and you cry "cheat" like a giant sour noob. Get good kid!

Master level cheater:  pollomtz26

His alter ego cheater intermediate account:  Ramon Juarez LD Guevara

Boss Shatter 13 and Christopher Quatre Sous

Andrew Chepkins, don't know how but he started a manual setup game with 70 players, game didn't last long!!

DustyAlly95962 

Goran Subaric

Reza_libra a master and beginner paul longtooth10. Tickets do no good. Done a bunch and not one had any consequence
These two ganged up on me and let each other grow. Obviously cheats

Leigh Maelstrom 9 and vgb333

March Chekov 4 and Giovanni Ward 7

obvious cheaters..... reported..... nothing happened

I’ve made numerous reports of obvious cheats and haven’t had one positive response. Pointless to report. Grandmaster MistiD-1 and expert Ennis Cartwright12. Collusion, prolly one player 2 accounts. I do like another players suggestion of having your own capability to ban players you choose from games you are entered in. So, click MistiD is banned. It won’t let me enter a match the cheater is in nor will it let the cheater join a match I’m entered in.

Hey all, 

Just 
reiterating what Phillip said. The forums aren't the best place to report cheating, we highly recommend making a support ticket as we investigate every ticket. 

Thanks,
- Alex@SMG

Well, once again, I caught myself falling for this poorly made app and once again I was outed by a cheat. 

Velvet Stonewall 11 suicided on me, while he had Australia, early in the game, and I Africa. 

Hard to say who he was cheating for but: 

- Intermediate supermalc had europe and whitin 2 tours conquered Africa, South Am and N Am. Eventually won.

- Expert Nimble Wellington 8 took Australia from Velvet Stonewall 11 and stayed put, made little effort to attack supermalc. 

Master -Captain Beefheart7 and Novice Antone Bones5 Master- Hans Wild9 and intermediate Crazy Maisey88 One person playing 2accounts
Dana Rock 5 and Marie Manvil 5.
Login or Signup to post a comment