Start a new topic

Cheating vs Exploit

You should be careful accusing someone of cheating.

-Two players ganging up on you is NOT CHEATING!

- One player playing two accounts is NOT CHEATING!

- BOTS tough one, but still saying the BOT has no actual cheats but just another account to try and give the player an edge. Not much dif. then having a second account. Still saying this is NOT CHEATING!

I calls these exploiting a games feature, and impossible to stop.

I have hundreds of games logged in Risk, and have not seen one person actual cheat, as in roll sixes every roll, control the game so no one can move but only them, GOD mode where you can't hurt them, etc. NOT ONCE!

I do see many players trying to get an advantage with a second account, but honestly most of them suck and need two accounts.

I see many posts about cheating, but I challenge any of you, prove they actual have cheats vs just playing a second player who also is not cheating rather then playing dirty.

1 person has this question

You keep saying I'm defending cheating, only shows you don't know me at all.

But Jason, I don't value you, so no harm.

Honestly I think you sound childish, but I can take it. Call me anything you want, it's your time...

I can tell your looking for someone to point the finger at because you lost!

- To a cheater or not, who knows, wasn't there and you can't prove their intent, which makes you just a whiner. Not trying to be insulting, you seem stuck on everyone's a cheater!

If I had an example, a real cheat, I wouldn't play this game either.

Six players, one player installs an app that impacts only his dice rolls and he rolls all SIXES, over and over winning 100% of the time. Plus he/she affects the time clock and his 60 second timer isn't moving so they have unlimited amount of time. Wins every game! Their ranks #1 Grandmaster now, zero lose.

I get it, hes a cheater and the developers need to do something about it. It requires a game change to assist.

How you think two friends playing together = exactly the same cheater as the above example.

Yes, DAMM ME for thinking one is harsher than the other.

Suppose mistermeaners are equally criminals as felons in your book. (Please excuse the example, but your tone sounds this way.)

You guys are funny, so determined to call out everyone as cheaters if any doubt by your judgement! 

Two questions come to mind... 

- Any chance you miss-labeled someone a cheater ?

- Also, I want to play with my buddy who lives in a dif. state. I'd love to hear your guidelines to avoid you labeling me as a cheater? (Not meant as sarcasm)

Do I have to attack him every turn, every other turn...

Do I have to kill him before anyone else...

What if I attack or kill others first...

For the record, I don't recall ever seeing a company actually ban a paid player.

One suggestion, Separate trial accounts from paid accounts, helps minimize double players

You are defending cheating.

Again....nobody cares what you think the word "cheating" means dude.

Fair Play Rules

To clear up any confusion in the community on what constitutes cheating we have the following Fair Play Rules..

1. Hacking the game, in any way, is cheating.

2. Using multiple accounts in the same game to gain an advantage is cheating.

3. Playing with someone you know and working together to gain advantage is cheating.  

BTW I don't know what a "mistermeaner" is.  Is Mister Meaner a buddy of yours?

Or did you mean "misdemeanor"?

Sry typo...

Again, your stuck buddy. Don't hate, nobody likes a hatter!

Hi Matt, i wish to help, set a game of 6players, I will join and see if I can identify your buddy from the game. If I can't, it means you are doing OK. Writing too much is tiring.

People don't like hatters?  What do you have against hats?

Do you find a lot of people like cheaters? 

Jason,

Care to play a game?

You, Me, Four Exports computers, no excuses about cheating?

Nah Matt.  You're a cheater.

And spelling "misdemeanor" as "mistermeaner" isn't a typo lol. 

You don't seem to know what words mean.

Or if my suggestion is too tedious, why not try below bold and transparent move. You may post a public ddeclaration sounded like this, "I Matt L using account xxx will be playing with my buddy yyy. Players who decided to remain in the game despite this disclosure is welcome and aware of the risk involved. I also pledged that I will treat my buddy yyy as fair as I would to other players in the game and vice versa. Any alleged bias can be posted here where I will present my case to dispute any allegations." I bet real cheaters will not do such a declaration. So there you go, a way for you to play with your buddy.

Sizing you up, figures... knew you wouldn't take a direct challenge,

You claim I cheat, I claim you suck at Risk!

Let me know when you want to prove you don't suck.

How about you play me and let me use 2 accounts like you do?

Wow, all the way down to 128k Int. from 2200ish Rank GrandMaster. (Think all time low was 1800)

Won all but 2 or 3 games I  think...

Getting better, and then my best Win EVER!!!  Two GrandMaster's, an I owed them !!!

Prob should have invited them :)

Final Rank after only 9 games, still no cheaters :)

Getting there, Export to Master soon enough...

Victory.jpg
(515 KB)

OK,

Me - You - You2 - Computer - Computer - Computer

Classic Map

Auto assign

Progressive Cards

60 seconds

Export level computers

no fog

blizzard either way

no alley